Freckles

This is pure Damian/Irey fluff. Any suggestions?

Enjoy <3

____

Irey had always hated putting make up on. It was something she found unnecessary and uncomfortable. The good thing was, if she put make up on, her freckles would be hidden.

"Where are they?" Damian Wayne asked, lowering his head to look at his soon-to-be wife's eyes "I like your freckles"

Irey rolled her eyes and punched her boyfriend on the chest, making him chuckle. He grabbed her hands and put them behind his neck.

"You can't stop messing with me even on our wedding day" the redhead commented, standing on her tip toes to give him a small kiss on the nose.

"You know you like it" he closed the gap between their lips, biting on the bottom one.

Iris pulled away at the sound of someone cracking the door open. They turned around to find Stephanie's head popping out of the door, looking as happy as ever "Time to get married, guys" she said, her voice cracking a little with excitement.

She closed the door as fast as she had opened it, leaving the couple alone again. Irey let out a sigh and gave a last look at her wedding dress "Let's do this, Dami"

The black-haired boy took her hand and squeezed it, pressing his lips close to her hear "Promise me one thing"

She closed her eyes, feeling relaxed by the sound of his deep, low voice "Yeah?"

"I want you to remove your make up when we get to the hotel because I don't think I can't live one day without seeing your gorgeous freckles" he said in a normal voice. Iris laughed.

"You know I hate them" she said, still.

"You know I love them" the man said, giving her a sincere grin.

Irey rolled her eyes, pulling him out of the room by his arm "Let's get married, you cheesy pants"

"Alright, freckled girl" he joked.

"Dami!"

"Irey!"

"Stop it!"

"Nah"

He kissed the tip of her nose lovingly, making her blush "Let's go, my freckled beloved"