Who

I got an idea from tumblr for this one shot... You'll understand when you read it heh.

How are you liking this story so far? I still have a few more ideas and requests to do, if you have any you can tell me in the comments. Sometimes I think it looks like I'm lazy af and I don't want to think about plots but honestly I just like to write what people want to read. Like, sometimes I want certain authors to write about certain things because I love the way they write, but there's no way to do it :( Either they don't take requests or whatever. Anyway...

Enjoy <3

__________

...shares food?

"Come on, Wally" Jinx whined for the hundred time in the short amount of time her boyfriend had been eating "Just a little bite" she pouted.

She was never one to beg, but her food wasn't ready yet and she was hungry as hell. Wally shook his head and kept eating his fries "You know about my policy: no sharing food" he pointed at his plate, then at her and gestured a 'no' with his finger.

Jinx crossed her arms, leaning back on her chair. Wally could be so annoying sometimes "So, you're not going to share?" He shook his head no.

She moved her chair closer to him, resting both arms on the table. The speedster had no idea what she was doing, but coming from a hungry -and probably a little angry- Jinx, it wasn't going to be pleasant.

She moved one of her hands under the table, and placed it softly on his leg. He arched an eyebrow. Jinx just shrugged and took a sip of her lemonade "Just keep eating" she said.

He did. She moved her hand up and down his tight, and he was getting uncomfortable. He would've been delighted if they were at home, where no one could see them, but not in public. He could not let his hormones act up in public.

Her hand reached the dangerous area, and Wally jumped a little from his seat. He knew what she was doing. And the worst thing was, he was going to have to give in. He put the plate of fries in front of her in a rush "Y-You can have some fries while your food comes" he smiled awkwardly.

Jinx smirked. She had won "I thought so"

...stalks the other?

"Wallace Rudolph West" Jinx's voice wasn't loud, but he could hear it even from across the apartment. And he guessed her tone wasn't good news for him.

"Y-Yes, love?" His head popped out from the living room's door, to the kitchen. The pink-haired sorceress was standing in the middle of the room, with his phone on her hands. And she looked angry. Fuck.

"Could you please explain to me why on earth you have this?!" Jinx typed something on his phone, then showed it to him. He couldn't help but chuckle out loud.

It was a photo album under the name of 'Jinxie' which included pictures and videos of her, that were taken when she wasn't aware. There were pictures of her sleeping on their bed, on the couch, cuddling their cat, cooking dinner, sketching. There was nothing in the world that made Jinx more furious than people watching her when she didn't notice.

"Come on, babe" Wally's fear was gone. He walked up to her and lifted her up by the waist "It can't bother you that much"

"It bothers me when you stalk me" she said, although she didn't sound so convinced.

Wally planted a kiss on her lips and put her down eagerly "I'll make it up for you" he took her hand and carried her to their bedroom "We are not doing it again, Wa-" Jinx's speech was interrupted by the speedster scooping her up and carrying her far, far away from their bedroom.