Overprotective

I decided to update for the second time in the same day because I can.

Ladies and gentlemen... Wally West being the overprotective parent we all think he is. Not exactly with Jai, I mean. I can totally picture them talking about sex and that stuff so openly that it's actually scary ><

Meeeh... Anyways.

Enjoy <3
______________

Wally watched as his daughter walked down the hall in her new purple uniform -much for her mom's delight-, in company of Damian Wayne and his new costume aswell who, as he had overheard, looked 'hot as fuck'. He shook his head and glanced at the wall instead.

Dick noticed and chuckled out loud "Why are you laughing, Uncle Dick?" The redheaded girl asked, although she could imagine the reason after seeing the look on her dad's face. Not even that mask could hide his emotions that good.

"Nevermind, girl" Nightwing laughed, clapped his brother's back and motioned for the three of them to follow him. Wally decided to go between his daughter and the newest Boy Wonder to prevent a fatal incident caused unconsciously by Damian Wayne and his teen hormones.

No one wanted that to happen.

Dick glanced back and couldn't hold a laugh at Wally's overprotectiveness. He couldn't understand why he behaved like that with Irey, and then teased/encouraged Jai to get Lian. Then again, how was he supposed to know? He wasn't a father.

Eventually, they arrived to the room where the meeting was being held and Damian went to sit next to his father and Superman, much to Wally's relief.

Iris took a seat between Bart and him.

The meeting started and the speedster didnt need to pay attention to notice that basically no one was listening to a word Superman was saying. Poor Clark.

But soon enough, something caught Wally's attention and made him pretend he was actually listening to Superman. But he was more focused in what his cousin had to tell to his 15-year-old daughter.

"He's totally looking at you" he heard Bart whisper in an almost audible voice. Fortunately -or unfortunately-, he heard it.

So he heard his daughter "No he's not" she said, embarrassed. He just hoped they weren't talking about the former assassin that constantly kept him worried about his daughter's well-being whenever they were together. Which happened frequently.

"He's head over heels for you" Bart said again "Bat-Boy over there"

Wally clenched his fists and coughed. Dick glared at him from the other side of the table, and he noticed Damian watching him too. He tried to relax.

"Shut it, Allen" Irey's tone of voice warned him from getting hexed, but Bart was not particularly afraid of that.

"Somebody has a boyfriend" the youngest Allen sang. The next thing Wally saw, was his cousin flinch at one of Irey's pink hexes. A couple of heroes noticed, but went back to whatever they were doing before.

Wally used all his willpower not to storm off the room. Or worse. The idea of his little girl getting a boyfriend was bad enough without adding little Bat-boy/assassin over there. That was just, over the edge.

Damian and Irey's relationship had gotten closer over the years. He saw it coming. It was just too terrible to think it could actually become true.

Dick had teased him about it when the kids were just 10. So did many other people, including Jinx. He should've listened. He should've accepted it.

"Alright?" He heard Superman said, and nodded like everyone else did "Well, that's it for today"

Bart yawned and stretched his body on his chair "What a meeting" he murmured.

Wally agreed silently.

"Dad" Irey tapped his shoulder to get his attention "Im going with Lian now"

He felt relieved.

"Alright, sweetie" She gave him a kiss on the cheek and sprinted out of the room. He eyed Bat-boy, who was chatting with Dick and hadn't noticed Irey leaving. Good.

Wally felt chuckles behind him "Youre helpless" he heard his friend Roy said. He stood behind him, grinning, arms closed.

"You're one to talk, Harper" he said, as he stood up from his chair and walked outside the room along Roy.

"I know" he said, adjusting his arrow on his back "I think we have to take it easy"

"That's what Jinx keeps telling me" he sighed "But it's not that easy"

"Tell me about it" Roy tossed his arrow on the couch once they reached the common room. He massaged his shoulders.

"So," Wally sighed "Who's the lucky guy?" He smirked.

Roy gulped "Lian's crushing on some..." He thought for a moment, as if he was choosing the words carefully. He smirked "...some crap"

Wally tilted his head to the side "That's what Bruce used to call me-oh" then it hit him. Lian was crushing on...his son?

"What the hell, Roy" he tried to put a straight face, but he couldn't help the smirk on his face.

His friend laughed "I don't care if he's your son," Roy spoke "I'll beat the crap out of him if he tries anything with my daughter" his voice made it seem like a joke, but Wally knew it was a real possibility.

"Great" He said "And after that, you can help me beat the crap outta Bat-boy, too"

Roy laughed and clapped Wally's shoulder. He let out a big sigh "The truth is, I know we are gonna give in" he said, looking at the distance "Lian's priorities are what I live for, after all"

Wally nodded in agreement "I know I will end up letting her date him, if that's what makes her happy" he said.

"Yeah, I think-"

Roy was interrupted by Damian and Jai walking into the common room, much to the adults's surprise. They seemed so absorbed into their own conversation that they ignored the men's glares.

The archer leaned in and whispered in Wally's ear "You get bat-boy, I get fast-pants over there"

The speedster ignored his friend's nickname for his son and nodded "Will do"

______

Like it, or nah?

Im writing a Flinx story like, with actual chapters (lol) and I will upload it soon. It's basically about all the future generation of the Titans (Damian, Jai, Colin, Milagro, Lian, Irey...) going to the future to defeat Slade. And once there, they meet the young version of their parents and blah blah... Im just trying to make it as original as possible, tbh.

Like I said, it's a Flinx story but also Speeddemon (Damian/Irey) because I've been loving that pairing lately and I can't help myself 😆 *whispers* plus you'll get more overprotective Wally and Jinx rolling her eyes at him 24/7 and tbh who doesn't like that.