Cuddles (Flinx)

I hope you enjoy this random story (:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jinx growled. The day had been specially long, and the fact that it was colder than ever wasn't helping.

She walked into the tower; her current home. The Teen Titans let her stay there until she found her own place, due to her new identity as a superhero.

And it was all because of him. Because of that little douche - and boyfriend - known as Kid Flash, according to the pink-haired hero. Needless to say she found him attractive and funny, even tho she denied it to him every time just to annoy him.

Kid Flash - Wally - had changed her as a person. He was the reason she quit being bad, and started a new identity as a crime fighter.

And she'd always thank him for that.

She walked into the living room, and turned on the lights to see no one there. She looked at the clock in the wall. 1:12 am. Of course there was no one around.

"Jinx?" A voice asked. A voice she knew too well "Is it you?"

"Yeah Wally, it's me" she replied on a monotone voice.

"Why are you so late?" He asked in a concerned voice. Jinx thought that was kind of nice of him "I was worried about you"

Jinx smiled shyly and went over to Kid Flash to hug him. It wasn't like they didn't show affection towards each other, it was that they had trouble expressing their emotions.

They aka Jinx.

She hugged him by the waist and he rested his hands on her back. She noticed that he wasn't wearing his uniform and once again, she realized that it was too late to wear any kind of working clothes.

"I'd better change into my pajamas" she said, moving toward the door.

"Let me just give you a lift" he smirked and before she could even respond, Kid Flash had carried her into her room in a run. He held her bridal style, and wasn't willing to release her for a while.

"Put me down, Wally" she demanded, but she wasn't actually angry. She felt playful, but incredibly tired as well.

"Nope" he said, popping the P.

"Whatever, I'll just sleep here" she said, closing her eyes.

Wally said nothing for a minute and Jinx didn't want to open her eyes so she could annoy him, but he was smarter than that.

He planted a small peck on her lips and started walking, slower this time. Jinx opened an eye "What are you doing?"

He looked down at her eyes and smiled "Taking you to bed" he said as he placed her down carefully on her unmade bed. Jinx yawned.

"You're tired, aren't you?" He asked her, lowering his voice.

"Actually, I am" she spoke in the same voice "Did you sleep a little, at least?"

"No" he said, putting a blanket over her petite body "I was in the training room, waiting for you to come back" he confessed.

"I'm sorry I got you worried" Jinx grabbed his hand and kissed it, pressing it to her neck. She wasn't usually this sweet, but the tiredness and the vibe -and of course, Wally- was making her a big cuddle.

Kid snorted "Are you alright?" He also noticed that his girlfriend was being a little too nice.

"Huh" it was her only reply.

He smiled. She was cute, indeed "Alright then, I'll let you sleep"

He was about to get up, when he noticed that Jinx hadn't released his hand yet. He tried to release it himself "Jinxie" he whispered.

But she just pulled it closer to her "Stay" she whispered back.

He froze for a second. Jinx was the kind of girl that would rather sleep with lions than with boys. She always said they were gross and smelly, and that they'd try anything just to get what they wanted. That they made her feel uncomfortable.

Even tho they had been dating for a while, they haven't slept together yet. It wasn't something that kept them up at night, but Wally found it weird when Jinx actually asked him to share a bed with her.

"Are you sure, Jinx?" He asked, not sure if she was just too tired or if she was serious.

She nodded, eyes still closed "I just wanna cuddle"

He smiled "Of course, Jinx"

He got inside the blankets and wrapped them around their frames. He put his arms around her, making her turn around to face his chest.

She snuggled her head into his shoulder and put a hand on his chest. He kissed the top of her head.

"Have a goodnight rest, Jinxie"

"You too, Flashie"

"Huh?"

She giggled "Shut up and let me sleep"

He bought her closer to his body, if that was even possible "I love you" he whispered in her freshly washed pink hair.

"I love you" she whispered back, a tear running down her left cheek.

Jinx has never felt fully loved until she met him. She's never felt like anyone cared about her until Wally came into her life. His 'I love you's meant more to her than he could ever imagine, and she was glad to have him in her life.

Not only he was the sweetest and the prettiest, but he also gave the best cuddles. And that's something Jinx never wanted to lose.