Falling

One of my beloved followers asked me to write an undercover-mission oneshot at a high school, but I came up with this instead. :)

This is kind of short, so I hope it doesn't disappoint you (School is keeping me really busy)

Enjoy <3

______________

Jinx adjusted her already tight dress as she waited besides her teammate for orders. She couldn't stand the whole situation in general.

Her hair and make up felt uncomfortable, and she hadn't talked about the dress yet. She had agreed to go on an undercover mission, but not like this.

Her now brown hair -pulled up into a bun- made her feel slightly awkward and insecure, so did her make up. She had never worn so much foundation in her whole life.

When she joined the Titans almost 2 months ago, she had never expected them to trust her as much as they did now. Seeing her current situation, though, she kind of regretted it now. But not quite.

The sorceress sighed "So?" She turned to face her teammate slash flatmate slash kind-of-crush.

Kid Flash gestured her to wait up. He held his communicator close to his ear.

He was wearing a plain suit that belonged to Robin and a red shirt and black tie that certainly suited him nicely. His red hair was messy as usual, but Jinx thought that was something no one was going to point out.

His suit was too tight -maybe on purpose-, showing off his shoulder blades and straightening up his ass. And it wasn't doing her any favor.

"We have to get inside," Wally turned around and faced her, hiding his communicator on his pocket. Jinx hugged herself "And when he walks in, attack him"

She nodded, and started walking toward the entrance. Wally soon followed her, and put a hand on her shoulder "Hey", he said, his voice soft and a smile on his face. Jinx shivered.

"Huh?"

"We might as well pretend that we are actually enjoying each other's company in this event" he smirked, putting an arm around her shoulders "We are supposed to be a couple after all"

Jinx rolled her eyes. She didn't want to admit that she was kind-of-attracted to him in some ways, but she deeply didnt want to develop those feelings.

She held his hand and walked into the ball room. She had to admit, Wally was gentle. She had never been treated like that by a man -or by anyone-, and she wasn't sure how to feel about it.

For now, she decided to enjoy it.

She rested her head on his shoulder as they danced, and she could feel his tense muscles under his suit, probably caused by the undercover-mission-situation.

He kissed the top of her head, calming her down, and she closed her eyes in comfort.

She didn't want to develop feelings for him. It could be dangerous. She didn't want to.

But she was falling. And she was falling hard.

But she didn't want to.

No.

...But she couldn't help it.

She was falling for Wally West. Hard.