Evil

Im back to school and I'm already stressing out... >.< Hope you like this.

Enjoy <3

________

Everybody would assume that Wally took the teaser role in the relationship. It was true, though, that he liked to torment Jinx in playful ways whenever he had the chance.

He'd tease her while she was in the kitchen, while she read, while she rested in the living room. She had found it annoying at first, but she couldn't deny that she enjoyed the attention span he gave her.

She pushed him away every time, despite the glorious feeling that she felt in her chest. She had always been ignored, so getting some attention from someone who cared about her was all she wanted.

But, in spite of Wally being the official teaser in the relationship, Jinx's teasing was much more successful.

She didn't like to tease, she wasn't good at it. Or at least she thought so. She couldn't deny she liked the effect it had on him, tho.

It was always sexual. Indirects she pretended not to get, little actions that she knew that made him crazy. The innocent look on her face while she teased him didn't help, either.

"You're evil" Jinx froze and looked back at Wally, leaning against the kitchen door frame.

She had kneeled down and stayed in that position for a little longer than usual because she knew he was watching. But she didn't expect him to say a word, just to run off like he used to do.

She arched a non-existent eyebrow, wondering why he would bring back the evil-topic. It was forbidden in that house "Excuse me?" She asked, her voice accusing him.

He smirked, then got closer to her without breaking eye contact. He wrapped his arms around her, lifting her weight easily like a bag of feathers. If anything, Jinx was the lightest teen he had carried.

She wrapped her legs around his torso for support, not bothering in checking if the dinner was burning in the oven. He kissed her neck "You're going to pay for all that teasing, you miss" his voice was husky yet soft, something she loved about him.

She couldn't hide a smirk "Now, who's the evil one?" She mid-whispered.

Wally close the gap between their lips.