New Year

New Year

Happy New Year 2015 guys! :) and the best way to celebrate it is with a short (but cute) Flinx one shot I literally wrote in 10 minutes!

Haha enjoy <3

________________

"Happy New Year, Jinx" he kissed her softly on the lips, and she responded to the kiss quickly.

Even after almost 3 years of dating, the spark wasn't lost. It was still there, making both teens -almost adults now- shiver every time they touched each other, like the first day.

The pink-haired hero smiled at his actions "Happy New Year to you too, Wally" she pecked his lips again, then broke the embrace Wally had started literally an hour ago.

She sped off the living room "I have something for you" she said, before she disappeared into the hallway.

Wally was caught off-guard. Even when the occasion was meant for it, Jinx wasn't the gift-type. He often surprised her with roses or chocolate randomly, but she rarely did that.

Not that it bothered the redhead. He didn't like surprises anyway.

But when his girlfriend came back with a piece of paper on her hands, he was officially confused.

"What is that?" He asked. He didn't mean to sound rude, but apparently, the look on the sorceress's face told him that he was being cold "Sorry, I just-"

"It's fine" she smiled slightly and sat back on her spot where she has sat earlier.

From that distance, Wally noticed it was, in fact, a card.

Now he was beyond confused.

"Are you breaking up with me by a card from Walmart?" He asked the first thing that popped into his head. Jinx chuckled.

"Jesus" she smirked "Im much more classier"

Wally kissed her cheek "Indeed" They both sat in silence for a minute, enjoying the tranquility.

They heard fireworks not far away, and Wally took Jinx's hand "You look worried" Bingo "Are you alright?"

Jinx shook her head and tried to smile, as if trying to forget her problems. She handed the card to her boyfriend with both hands "Read it"

Kid Flash looked at her suspiciously before opening the envelope carefully. He was intrigued by that gift. He wanted to know why Jinx would do something like that. Maybe it was a New Year's gift?

When he opened, he didn't quite understand it.

'Guess who's a dad?' The front read.

He looked at Jinx before actually opening the card. She looked like she wanted to run away or cut herself into pieces or something. He could tell she was uncomfortable.

Then he opened it. And he collapsed.

'You are a dad!'

It took his speedster mind a couple of seconds more than usual to actually get it.

"Is this...?" He mumbled, looking at the sentence 'You are a dad' "I mean, are you-?"

Jinx took his hands "I am pregnant, Wally" she looked straight into his eyes for the first time since she had given him the card.

Wally's smiled grew bigger as the seconds passed, and Jinx nerves calmed with each move he made.

He took her in his arms and spun her around the living room, her pink hair flying everywhere "Wally!" She squealed "Oh my god! Put me down!" She demanded, but she was smiling.

"No!" He laughed "Jinx, don't you know how great this is?!" She could tell he was eager. Honestly, she had expected the exact opposite reaction.

"We are going to have a baby!" He exclaimed, and put her on the sofa, making her a few inches taller than him.

"Excuse you" she crossed her arms and tried to put a straight face "I am going to have a baby"

The speedster waved his hand in front of his face "Nonsense" he said "Im going to be there all the time"

She smiled at the thought and kissed his nose "I didn't know what to expect from all this, to be honest"

"Why?" He put his hands on her waist to steady her.

Jinx had thought about it several times "It's just... We are 19 and all, and plus we are superheroes and we aren't even married yet, and I thought you wouldn't like children because-"

"Hey" he said in a soft voice "I never said I didn't want kids" he said "I really love children, and you know it"

In fact, Wally was going to suggest children soon, but was scared of Jinx's reaction. He couldn't be happier.

"Yeah but it's not the same" she sighed "Having our own children is a big deal, and it's a big responsibility. I mean, we are going to teach a kid to walk and talk and probably use his or her powers and much more and I..." She put her head on his shoulder "I don't know"

Wally rubbed her back and kissed her head "We are going to be alright" he said "And we aren't alone, you know. The whole Justice League and other superheroes will help us, just like they helped to raise Robin, Speedy, Damian, Lian, me..."

"I know" she half-whispered.

She looked at him again "And I'll try my best to be a good father" he blushed. He still wasn't used to that. He was going to be a dad. A little kid was going to acknowledge him as 'daddy'.

"You don't have to try too hard" she played with the hair behind his ears "You're great at everything you do"

He chuckled slightly "I'm sure this baby will be rad" Jinx laughed.

"Wow" she smiled "Great adjective for an unborn baby"

He smiled warmly and looked at her belly. She blushed. She had to get used to that.

"How far are you, by the way?" He put a pink lock behind her ear.

"Just 3 weeks" she said "I found out two days ago"

Wally nodded and kissed her lips again. She sighed at his touch and wrapped her legs around his torso.

"I love you so much" Wally whispered into the kiss "And I love our unborn child"

Jinx laughed "Cheesy" she pressed their foreheads together "But I love you two too"

________

CRYINF.