Stalker

Hello ^^ This is a little short but I just wanted to update. I like to post a one-shot every two or three days if not everyday, not only at weekends like I used to.

This one is also a request ^^

Enjoy <3

__________________

She knew he was watching her. Every move she made in battle, every time she walked, every time she moved, she knew he was always looking.

Some people would call that a stalking behavior. Jinx was one of those people.

The thing was, it never used to bother her. She was comfortable with that pair of deep green eyes watching her every hour, every minute. She could say she enjoyed it, but she was not willing to admit it. At least, not while she still had it together.

Two started playing that game when she realized the power she had in her hands. Not literally, tho. She had discovered that power a while ago. She found out the effect she had on him at certain moments. Doing certain things. In certain positions.

She decided to, in order to let him stalk her, she would have some fun too.

Every time she kneeled down, she did it provocatively. She knew Wally was watching her, and she could imagine the effect she was causing on him. It wasn't hard to point out.

She enjoyed the moments when he looked awkward, or when she pretended to catch him looking at her -she pretended more often not to see him-.

When their relationship got intimate, tho, the game wasn't so fun anymore.

"You know that makes me want to do things to you, don't you?"

She wasn't used to hear him talking dirty, but she couldn't say she didn't like it.

She stood up from her kneeled position, smirking right up at him "And what exactly is that?"

They'd always end up the same way. Sometimes they wouldn't even make it to the bedroom. Other times, not even to the couch.

Wally's stalking issues didn't get better over the years. She'd catch him looking at her when she fed one of their babies on their nursery. She'd catch him looking at her from his newspaper while she cooked dinner.

His stalking skills hadn't gotten any better, that was for sure. Or maybe Jinx was just too good at noticing things.

Either way, Wallace Rudolph West was a born stalker and she wouldn't have it any other way.

_________

Phew, how was that?

Valentine's Day is coming and although I don't particularly like that date (because I'm a single pringle) I'd like to write a one-shot about that day. Any ideas? Requests, anyone? (: Im open to new ideas.