Prank

Hello! :) Im going to Barcelona for a dancing championship today and I'm really excited about it ^^

This is a little bit short, I apologize.

Enjoy <3

________

There was no doubt Wally was the master of pranks in the West family. Every year he'd prank some innocent soul in a different, original way. Jinx was the only one who hadn't been pranked yet.

Technically, he fooled with her once, and it didn't end up well. He learned not to prank people who could literally kill you of an electric shock just by touching you.

When the twins were born, she warned him not to turn them into despicable pranksters like himself, but he couldn't keep his promise for long.

As the twins aged up, they became more and more addicted to pranks or just plain jokes. There was no doubt they were their father's children.

"Jai" Jinx crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked down at the 10-year-old speedster "How many times have I told you not to build traps in the garden?"

The young hero looked up at his mother, the sun getting to his eyes "Mom, it's just a prank for dad"

At the sound of those words, the sorceress decided maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. Maybe the prankster deserved to be pranked every now and then.

It ended up with a really wet and dirty Wally, and two laughing twins. Jinx couldn't help but smile the whole time, knowing that, actually, her husband enjoyed being pranked by his little ones.

"You've created some monsters" Jinx commented as she cleaned the dirt on his cheeks.

He pecked her lips "I'm glad I did"