Family Issues

Eeeh...this is hella long. Or at least longer than other chapters.

Can you believe I actually dreamed this plot?

Enjoy <3

________

Wally wasn't looking forward that day. He had been avoiding his parents for quite a long time now. He couldn't stop them from meeting Jinx, but he certainly had stopped them from going to their apartment, or any other awkward thing.

They didn't know he lived with his girlfriend. That'd have been it. For the short period of time he'd lived with his parents, he had been taught not to bring girls home, not to get drunk (as if he actually could), not to have unprotected sex (or any kind of sex whatsoever) until marriage... Those kind of things.

Wally had disobeyed 2 of 3 orders.

So when he found out that his parents were joining them for Sunday brunch at his aunt and uncle's house, he wasn't that happy.

"Wally, we have to go" Jinx said, crossing her arms in front of her boyfriend.

The young superhero sank into the couch and let out a long, dramatic sigh "I don't want toooo" he said in a childish voice.

Jinx rolled her eyes "They're your parents, for god's sake"

"I don't care, babe" he closed his eyes "Aunt Iris and Uncle Barry have been better parental figures than my actual parents so if I don't want to see them today, I think I have some rights"

Now it was Jinx's turn to sigh. She sat next to him and stroked his fiery orange hair "We'll leave as soon as we finish lunch" she said in a soft voice. That always worked with him "Plus, your Aunt told me that your cousins are eager to see us"

Wally groaned "Okay, fine" he said, "But I'm only doing this for the twins"

The sorceress kissed his cheek "I know" she was going to get up when Wally put his arms around her petite figure and pushed her on top of him.

She rolled her eyes playfully "What on earth do you want?"

He looked down at her, smirking like an idiot "Actually, I'm afraid we don't have enough time to do what I really want to do to you right now" He teased.

She blushed madly and hit his chest "Don't be lame, Wallace" she pushed herself up, sitting on his lap. Wally gave her a look "Not helping"

Jinx groaned and got up. He laughed "Do you know where I put my ring?" She asked him, walking toward their bedroom. He followed.

"The one that gives you the brown hair and blue eyes?" The redhead asked. He had to admit, that was such a great invention. Every Titan who didn't look like a common human had one to hide their actual looks.

Wally's parents knew Jinx as a beautiful brunette, blue-eyed economic student called Linda Park. They didn't know she was a superhero. And honestly, there wasn't a reason good enough for them to know. Wally would never let that happen.

"Yeah, that one" she answered, looking trough her jewelry "Found it" she said after a while.

In a second, she had transformed her looks completely. Wally still wasn't used to the brown hair and deep blue eyes, but he couldn't say she didn't look pretty. She really did.

"I'd rather go with the pink hair" he teased, twisting a brown lock between his fingers "But this one isn't so bad" he closed the gap between them and kissed her lips, unable to stop himself from pushing her down on the bed, ready to do whatever she wanted to be done.

Luckily or not, Jinx pushed him away "We're already running late" she said "What will your parents think of us?" She smirked.

Wally felt angry, but not at her. He could never get angry at her "We are not finished here, young lady" he said, pointing a finger at her.