Lucky

Hello fellow readers, I have more spare time now to write *cheers loudly* I hope you like this one.

Any other requests? (I still have a few more to write)

Enjoy <3

__________

Whenever she thought of her children growing up, she got even more emotional than her husband, and that was something.

When they were babies, both Irey and Jai liked to play together with their baby toys. They surprisingly liked to share, which was a relief for both Wally and Jinx. They were young, and already insecure enough about parenthood.

However, by the time they were 5 and already speedsters, that changed. They hated to share everything from food to toys, and they constantly fought one another. Jinx was tired of dealing with them almost for the entire day while Wally was on patrol. Surprisingly, they'd become angels when their father arrived home.

They'd always have a better behavior when they were around Wally. She thought it was because all of them were speedsters, and the kids admired their father. She didn't mind it.

When she got older, Iris hexed Jai for the first time. Jinx was shocked to find out her daughter not only had Wally's super speed powers, but her bad luck too. She was surprised to find out, tho, that Iris could control her powers perfectly, unlike herself.

It didn't last long. At the age of 9, Jai lost his powers. They were devastated, specially Wally. She thought her husband might go crazy.

Iris gave him her super speed powers. Jai went back to normal while she just had her mother's powers. She wasn't bothered. Iris was good at controlling her emotions.

That was the start of their previous relationship again; the two siblings went back to sharing, and caring.

When they hit puberty, everything became a chaos. Wally went crazy whenever a boy looked at Iris or if she showed interest in any boys. Jinx couldn't take it anymore. Her husband was too paranoid.

"It's just Damian" she kept telling him, but he didn't listen. Jinx thought she was the one who didn't trust anybody. She obviously was wrong.

However, the overprotectiveness didn't take over her at any point. Iris started dating Damian when she was nearly 16, and she had always supported their relationship. She didn't see the bad Wally saw in the newest Robin.

Jai eventually dated Lian, and she couldn't be happier that he finally found someone, and that someone was no other than the adorable, beautiful, brave Lian Harper. She was delighted. Roy, on the other hand, not that much.

She learned that her husband just needed time. She wouldn't have thought it took Wally so long to accept someone. He didn't even accept Damian completely when he and Irey got married. When their daughter was born, tho, he started to let Damian in.

Jinx thought things couldn't get better. She was happy with her family, her friends, her kids. Every time she looked at Iris using her powers, she didn't understand how those were bad luck.

If anything, being a pink-haired weirdo with insane powers had bought her the best of luck.