Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day ! :D I'm a single pringle and I hate this day, but wot u gonna do.

Anyways, I hope you like this one-shot and yeah, have fun today either if you got a bae or nah.

Enjoy <3

____________

"You've already told us that story"

"We want a different one"

"Daddypleasetellushowyoumetmommy"

"TheyalreadytoldusthatoneJaibeoriginal"

"Can you two please talk slowly, like normal people?" Jinx shouted as she prepared the twins' beds for bedtime. Wally was leaning against the doorway, smiling at his two adorable children vibrating with excitement. They always seemed to be hyper at nighttime.

"Sorry, mom" Irey said, and went to lay on her pink bed. Jinx was fixing her son's "Can you tell us a different one, Daddy?" She looked at him with her big green eyes, begging.

"Of course I can, Princess" he changed his position and walked over the middle of their beds, taking a seat on the floor. Jai laid down and turned her head toward his dad "What do you want me to tell you about?"

Neither of them had the vaguest idea. Every night when they went to bed, their parents would tell them a story about their past life. Now, there weren't many stories left to tell. Not the ones they were allowed to know, that is.

"Dad" Iris held her teddy bear tighter "Can you tell us the story of how you and mommy got married?"

Jinx covered Jai with the blankets and smiled "Of course I can"

"I know that you always get really excited on Valentine's Day, Wally" she said, walking from the kitchen to the living room as an attempt to finally taking a nap on the couch. The boy followed her. "But I'm too pregnant for this"

Jinx was, indeed, three months pregnant and already feeling tired and nauseous. She knew it was fated to happen, yet she still couldn't accept it.

She laid down on the couch, looking at the ceiling "Im sorry, carrot top" she closed her eyes and rubbed her slightly swollen stomach "We can just watch a movie at home or something. It doesn't have to be different from any other day"

Hands on his sweatpants pockets, he leaned in and kissed her forehead sweetly before leaving to their bedroom.

He understood how she felt, and he was not going to push her. Not in the state she was in.

He opened the drawer to his night table. He loved her. All he wanted in life was to make her happy, to give her a better life than the one she left behind.

She was pregnant with his kid, and that was a starter. Their age, they didn't mind. Twenty was a young age, but then again, it was their life. Their choices.

Jinx was a happy person. Soon-to-be-a-mother, girlfriend of Wally West. And she was about to get a lot happier.

He went back to the living room to find his girlfriend watching some sappy Valentine's Day movie on tv. He moved her legs aside and sat down on the couch, then put them back on his lap.

"How are you feeling?" He asked her, rubbing her delicate legs. She purred.

"Now I'm good" she said, gesturing him to hug her. She had been moody lately, and she detested it. But sometimes her mood changed drastically and she became a romantic mess.

Wally stood up again, wanting nothing more than to please his pregnant love, and he sat down on the floor next to her. They hugged.

"I love you, Wally" she whispered, her head on the crook of his neck. He smelled like aftershave.

"I love you too, Slowpoke" he said "Want me to cook dinner tonight?"

Jinx shrugged, and sat up straight, pulling her hair on a high ponytail "If you want to" she yawned.

The redhead kneeled in front of her, and put both hands on her knees. He wiggled his eyebrows, making Jinx laugh "Wally..." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Stand up" she smiled playfully, then she ran a hand through his fiery hair. It was soft, as usual.

"Why would I?" He teased, her hand still touching his cheek.

"Why wouldn't you?" She teased back. She was intrigued by his game, and she was certainly enjoying it.

"Because this task requires this exact position" he smile at her obliviousness, put his hand inside his left pocket an pulled out a tiny, velvet box.

Then, she finally understood what he was doing. She gasped, her hands leaving his face to cover her mouth, tears forming on her pink eyes. She had been emotional enough the past days, this was it.

Wally almost teared up because of her reaction. He wasn't expecting her to get so emotional in what...? 3 seconds? She was faster than him.

"Jinx" he said in a sweet voice, "Will you marry me?"

She didn't hesitate to jump into his arms, throwing him back on the floor. He laughed as she kissed his face all over. "Yes, yes, yes, yes and one hundred percent yes!" She captured his lips on hers.

She had dreamed countless times of that moment, but neither of those dreams were was beautiful as reality. She couldn't express how lucky she had got since Wally was part of her life. It was unbelievable. Almost.

"Aww"

"Eww"

Wally and Jinx laughed at their children's opposite reactions and they turned off the lights "Alright, kiddos, sleep tight" The speedster said.

"Goodnight, babies"

"Goodnight!" Both twins said simultaneously, before their mom closed the wooden door.

Wally embraced his loving wife from behind and kissed her neck slowly "Let's go to bed, Mrs. West"