Bed

Hello :) This is the result of yesterday's dream. I blame reading too many fanfictions at late am.

Enjoy <3

____

Wally embraced her from behind, resting his weight on a tree. The grass felt like the comfiest rug under his butt, and her touch was keeping him warm. Not that his powers couldn't keep himself warm enough. She was leaning against his torso, pulled up in his lap, or almost. His arms were carefully placed over her stomach, their hands interviewed. She had never felt anything so close to heaven.

It had been nice of him to take her to see the sunset to Spain. The cool air moved the tree leaves which occasionally fell over them, making Jinx laugh. The hill they were on wasn't very far away from the coast, so they could see the beautiful blue sea and the sun that was setting at the moment.

The sky was a mixture between orange, pink and yellow, and the sorceress couldn't be more hypnotized by its beauty. Wally, however, was focused on other beauty.

He kissed the back of her neck temptingly "Mmm" he closed his eyes, savoring the taste of her body. Jinx had never felt so relaxed.

He continued devouring her neck. It was difficult not to pin her up against the damn tree and do all kind of things to her, but he wanted to be romantic.

"Wally" she kind-of-moaned. She knew she shouldn't tease him like that while in public, but she couldn't help herself. It was difficult to ignore him.

The sun was setting in front of their eyes, but neither of them seemed to notice. The cool hair brushed against their skins, making them get closer to each other for warmth.

Jinx ended up sitting on his lap, her mouth colliding with his. Her hands went instantly behind his head, and his tried to stay under control so he chose her back. She wasn't a fan of making out in public. Then again, there was no public around them. It didn't count.

A few minutes had passed, and she wanted more of him. She was willing to kiss in public but she definitely wouldn't do any other kind of things there, having public or not. She decided to stop herself before her instincts told her to pull down his zipper.

She pulled away, breathing heavily "I think we should go home" he pressed his lips against hers again, biting on her lower lip. She usually got offended when he ignored her, but that wasn't the case.

His hands went under her top, and instead of shivering like she used to, Jinx felt a wave of heat spread across her body. She needed to stop it now.

"Let's go home, Wally" she mumbled, but she never stopped him. He unclasped her bra. Her hands went to his pants.

"I don't think I can run right now" he said, his hands moving up and down her back "I can't even get up"

She knew what he meant. Shit. It was all her fault. She should've stopped, now it was too late. It was too late because she wanted it too. Right there. She pulled his zipper down and the next thing she knew, they were on a king sized bed, him on top of her, already removing her top.

"I thought you couldn't even move?" She laughed, helping him to get rid of her pants. She loved it when he undressed her.

"I'd rather make love to you in a bed"