You're Cute

Hello! :D This is random, I hope you like it. Any requests?

Enjoy <3

______

It wasn't the first time Jinx's powers acted up at the most unfortunate times.

First, it happened at a family brunch with the Wests and the Allens, one of the very first times Wally and her went together to family reunions. No need to say, no one knew she was a cursed sorceress.

It took a while, even for Wally, to make up an excuse to why those chicken breasts were burnt when there wasn't a fire.

The second time was less awkward. Maybe it was because Barry and Iris knew her real identity as that ex-Hive member-new-Titan persona. The Wests weren't very convinced with the explanation of why Rudy's precious glass sculpture shattered by itself.

It wasn't her fault, really. No person should bring up awkward topics when having lunch with their son's girlfriend. Safe sex and illnesses weren't things Jinx needed to talk about with Wally's parents. Or with anybody.

But, even tho she didn't do it on purpose, she didn't know how to stop it either. Raven helped. Or tried to.

She gave up when pink electricity burnt her hair.

Little did they know, the only thing that could keep Jinx's powers under control was the calmness a kitten brought.

"She's so fluffy" the pink-eyed girl whispered as she ran her fingers through the fur.

"Im glad she relaxes you" Wally finished tidying up the last bits of mess Jinx's powers had left before putting his shirt back on.

Jinx looked at him and pouted "You looked better without it"

The redhead smirked at his girlfriend, his ego rising suddenly. Jinx read it on his face, and it made her roll her eyes.

"I'll take it off for you later, my lady" he tried a seductive voice, but failed miserably.

"Im sorry babe, but sexy doesnt work on you" she kissed the kitten's head and went next to the speedster "You're more like an innocent cutie" she joked.

"I can be cute but I'm definitely not innocent" he tried to put a seductive look, but Jinx ended up laughing.

"Not working" she chuckled.

Wally gave up "Okay, I'll take cute" he smiled at the sight of Jinx laughing out loud, something she didn't do very often.

"You're like a puppy" she stood on her tiptoes and pecked his lips "Cute cute cute cute cute"

"At least tell me Im a little bit sexy" he begged.

"Just sometimes" She confessed, hugging his torso "Specially when you don't try"

"Uh-huh" he hugged her back, lifting her up to put her feet on his "Noted"

He started walking, Jinx on top of his feet, grabbing his sweatshirt so she wouldn't fall down "Wally!" She screamed "You're a freaking dork"

"And what else?"

"Cute"

Wally sighed. At least fangirls thought he was sexy.