First Kiss

Another one-shot that happens to be a throwback to the beginning of their relationship.

Sorry for the delay, school has been treating me like a bitch lately. I'll most likely post another chapter later today.

Enjoy <3

________________

After over a little more than a month living with the boy who had saved her from her own self, she was still getting used to his presence.

It wasn't annoying anymore, but the pink-haired sorceress had never felt such a strong feeling toward anyone in her life. And she was scared.

Scared of screwing things up, and hurting both of them.

But he had softened her, made her more self-confident. He had made her feel comfortable around him without even noticing.

Now, sharing the couch wasn't much of a big deal. Resting her head on his arm, wasn't awkward at all. Resting his head on her lap, and stroking his spiky hair was like a daily routine to them now.

She hadn't let her guard down, tho. She still threatened him and sent little hexes through his spine from time to time, but now they were teasing.

She went from threatening to teasing in less than a month. And even though she had been upset about it, upset that she had lost potential (or so she thought), she had never been happier.

Jinx had reached the conclusion that Wally made her happy.

"This is sappy" Jinx mumbled against Wally's arm, but he just laughed at her comment.

"No it isn't" he smirked, shrugging his left shoulder, making her head fly away from his arm. She smacked his chest.

It was one of those lazy Sunday afternoons when crime was low and no more than 2 heroes were needed to patrol the city. And to celebrate that those 2 heroes weren't neither of them, they decided to watch a movie.

"You told me it wasn't going to be cheesy" Jinx protested.

"My bad" Wally kept glancing at the screen, a big smirk planted on his lips.

Jinx decided to ignore everyone and everything and just focus on taking a little nap. She rested her head on Wally's arm again and closed her pink eyes.

Not even 5 minutes had passed when Wally decided to change his position on the couch just to annoy his partner. He adjusted his position fast so he was lying down on the couch, causing Jinx to fall on the gap between his back and the back of the sofa.

Wally laughed.

"Asshole" Jinx groaned, and lifted herself up, a sleepy expression on her face.

Wally took Jinx's arm and pushed her on top of him, her chin resting on his firm chest. He swore he spotted a blush on her cheeks.

"You can sleep now, if you want" he smiled genuinely this time, although Jinx didn't buy it at all.

"Have I ever told you that you're annoying as hell?" She asked, but she still closed her eyes and adjusted her position on top of him. She found herself feeling surprisingly comfortable.

Then again, she felt comfortable around him almost in every situation now, so she didn't understand why it caught her so off-guard.

"I would've preferred if you had called me 'hot as hell', but I can live with it" he said, and she could feel him grinning again. She mentally rolled her eyes.

They stayed like that for a moment, the sound of the movie being the only thing that broke the silence. At some point, Wally rested his arms around Jinx's body, and seeing that she wasn't complaining, he thought that maybe she was sleeping.