Cravings

Cravings

Sequel to my previous one-shot 'Public Affection'

Second one-shot in 1 day -hooray! Im just inspired (must be the new year lol) and I want to use my inspiration while it lasts.

Enjoy <3

______________________

Jinx looked at the hospital room and shook her head. He was so stupid. So damn stupid. Did he really think he could get away safely of a situation like that? She could say the same about herself. She thought he would come back home safe and sound of such a dangerous situation.

They had been so innocent.

She sighed and hid her face on her hands. Starfire hugged her shoulders "Are you okay, friend Jinx?" She asked her, hiding her face in her shoulder.

"I'm worried about him, Starfire" she said, wanting nothing more than to hug him and tell him off.

"Friend Kid Flash will be alright" The alien said "He is awake, and he does the healing fast. Do not worry, my friend"

Jinx smiled slightly and put an arm around Starfire "Thank you" she whispered.

Barry Allen exited the room in which his nephew was staying and Jinx stood up immediately "How's he?" The pink-haired hero asked with a worried tone.

Barry put a hand on her shoulder and smiled "He's fine" he said "A little sore, but that's it"

"Can I-?" She gestured to the door.

"Please" he smiled kindly "He wants to see you"

Jinx just nodded and proceeded to walk into the room. She glanced back before entering, and she saw that Starfire was gone and Barry was hugging his crying daughter to his chest.

She tried not to think Dawn was crying for a reason.

"Hello, Slowpoke" he said when she walked in, a flirty smile forming on his lips. Jinx rolled her eyes.

"Don't Slowpoke me" she crossed her arms "You're an idiot, and I hate you so much right now"

Wally smiled "Hey, I told you I wouldn't die and I kept the promise" he joked "So no reason to get mad at me"

The pink-haired sorceress shook her head and rested her forehead on the palm of her hands "You could have been killed, you know" she half-whispered, face hidden.

Wally wanted nothing more than to stand up and hug her tight, but he knew he couldn't move if he wanted to heal faster "Jinx" he said, his voice comforting "The mission required my help. If it hadn't, I wouldn't have gone and risk my life"

She looked around the room to see if anyone was there. The door was closed. They were alone.

"Wally" she said, looking at him again "You would've lost so much..."

Kid Flash sighed and gestured his girlfriend to go over his bed. Jinx sat down next to him and held his hand "You're just stupid" she whispered.

"I know" he put a strand of pink hair behind her ear and cupped the side of her face with one hand "I will get out of this hospital today, probably. And then we can go somewhere special"

Jinx shook her head "Im not letting you carry me at super speed anywhere for a while" she said "You have to heal"

Wally smiled and brought her face closed to his so he could finally taste those lips. She worried too much about him.

Nothing compared to the anxiety he felt when she was in danger, tho.

Cupping her face with a hand and steading her waist with the other, he started to move his lips slowly and passionately on hers.

She put her free hand behind his neck and pressed their lips even closer. She had feared they would never share this moment again after he left for the mission, and she craved his lips more than anything.

In fact, she craved much more than just his lips, but that was the only thing she craved and could actually get in a hospital room.

When they pulled away, they both had smirks on their faces "We haven't finished this" Wally said huskily.

"Thanks god" Jinx said, and cupped his face to kiss him again "Because I'm craving you right now"