Mine

Guys! :D So as you may know, I'm leaving on a school trip tomorrow and I won't come back till saturday morning (yay!!!). Im writing some short one shots like this one to upload during the week.

Enjoy <3

____

She was a blessing for him. Many others would think it was the other way around, that she owed him more than he owed her. Wally was sure he owed her almost everything, if not his whole life.

She was the one who made him believe in love and second chances, as cheesy as that sounds. He realized he could turn someone into a good person, making them happier and stronger.

"Umm" she mumbled "Move"

He smiled into her neck. She was the only one who could turn him into an even more romantic mess, and he loved it.

She gave her a reason to come back safe and sound from a mission, to come home sooner just to see her. He knew she'd be there to welcome him, no matter what time it was. That's why he wanted to go back home as soon as possible; he didn't want her to stay up all night for him.

"Wally" she groaned, trying to push his heavy body off her own. Even tho he was so skinny, he sure had muscles "Get off me"

He hid his face deeper on her neck "Not a chance" he said, the movement on his lips on her skin making her giggle.

Because if there was something he loved, was to have those little moments with her. Just the two of them, all over each other, making her weak in a way they both enjoyed.

He kissed her cheek and slightly separated their bodies, but not quite unwrapping his arms from around her waist.

"Goodnight, babe" he whispered on her ear, but she was too tired to punch him because he called her 'babe'.

She squeezed one of his hands and was out like a light a second later.

She's mine. He smiled into her neck.