First Times

Oh my god guys I am so so so sorry for the delay ><. I have two reasons for this, I hope you understand.

One of them is that I've been really really busy with school (I have to study WW1 and WW2 for next Wednesday so yeah) and the other reason is that I am running out of ideas, so I need requests. It could be either Flinx or Speeddemon or Jai/Lian; whatever you want to read.

Well, this one isn't a request but I hope you like it :)

Enjoy <3

________

The first time they hugged it was not as awkward as she expected. He was taller than her, so his head rested on top of hers. She had never been hugged before, so she didn't know exactly what to do.

Leave her arms on her sides? Wrap them around him? Should she rest her head on his body?

However, neither of those questions mattered when the time came. She was in big trouble, and he was afraid he would lose her. When she was finally safe he wrapped his arms around her and didn't let go for a long, long time.

At first, she froze. Then, when he buried his face on the crook of her neck, she understood that he needed to be hugged back.

Jinx wrapped her arms around his waist and after some minutes, she rubbed his back to calm him down. He had almost lost her. He never admitted it, but he had cried that day.

(x)

He would never deny that he wasn't attracted to her since the first day they met. He wouldn't, because it was obvious that he felt attraction towards her in every way.

So it wasn't difficult to assume that the first time they slept in the same bed, Wally had to fight the urge to touch her. To feel her. And it wasn't that he didn't want to. He didn't want to scare her away, or make her feel like he had only accepted her into his home for that reason. Because it wasn't like that.

"You can't sleep on the couch forever" she told him one night, after seeing him struggling to get in a comfortable position.

"I just have one bed" he replied, rubbing his eyes to look at her. She was wearing one of his old basketball shorts and a tank top of hers. Her hair was in a low, messy ponytail. She had never looked more beautiful.

"Come to bed with me" she extended her hand, and he took it. They both laid in the king sized bed and Jinx covered both of them with the sheets.

Backs pressed against each other's, Wally thought she was asleep when suddenly she sat up and leaned down again to kiss his cheek. "Goodnight, Wally"

(x)

It wasn't until the fourth month they said the big words to each other. Wally knew he had those strong feelings for her since the start, but he wanted to make sure. His impulsiveness wasn't always good.

Jinx, on the other hand, was so unfamiliar with the feeling that she got scared when she saw she was starting to get too attached to him. She didn't know what it was. Was it affection? Was it sexual attraction? Was it...love?

Two months after realizing she had some kind of strong feelings toward him, she realized it was a combination of the three. She got scared.

You couldn't blame the girl. She had never felt loved or felt love for someone whatsoever in her whole life. She knew Wally was different from the moment they met, but she wasn't expecting him to change her life so much.

So, when he said the big words one night after patrol, they caught her off-guard.

"Your shoulder is purple, Jinx" he got the antiseptic and the bandages and sat down on the bed next to her. "You should've been more careful"

She snorted "Careful, huh?" There was anger on her voice "Maybe I should stay at home from now on so I don't even get my shoes dirty. That's what you want, right Wally?" It wasn't the first time they had that conversation. She was tired of her boyfriend's protectiveness.

"You know that's not what I mean" his voice sounded tired. He had some cuts on his back and arms too, but they didn't look as bad as Jinx's shoulder. His uniform was lying dirty on the floor, and he was only wearing a pair of sweatpants.

"Of course you don't" Jinx rolled her eyes "Do you think I'm not capable of defending myself? Do you think I can't kick ass? This was an accident, Wally! Damn it, I'm not disabled! Stop making a big deal out of-"

"Shit, Jinx!" She immediately stopped. She had never heard him swear before, let alone look so angry. She wasn't scared of him, god no. She almost felt bad. He was standing next to her "Don't you understand that I perfectly know that you can take care of yourself?" He snapped.

"So?" Jinx said in a less calmed voice "What's your problem?"

"Fuck, Jinx" he scratched the back of his neck, sighing loudly "I can't see you like this, alright? It's difficult for me to see you hurt"

She rolled her eyes. She didn't buy that "Is that all, Wally?" She said "I can't see you hurt either, but it doesn't mean that I want you not to save the world. Why are you like that with me?"

He ran both hands trough his messy and dirty hair. Sometimes it was hard to put up with her, really hard.

"Why?" She asked again.

"Because you're the last person on earth that deserves to suffer, that's why" he sat back next to her and held her hand. Jinx squeezed it.

They held hands in silence for some moments "Do you really feel like that, Wally?" She asked softly, her anger long gone.

He nodded "I do" he ran a hand up her arm until he reached her neck. He rubbed it gently "Jinx, I..."

"Yes, Wally?"

"I love you" he whispered slowly. Her heart stopped, but her body did not. She launched herself toward him, not caring about the sore shoulder or anything at all. She kissed his thin lips with passion, craving them as she always did.

"I love you too, stupid" she smiled into his lips "But don't worry so much about me, alright?" She asked, more like begged him.

"I'll try" he replied, and he really meant it. Not long after that, Jinx got hurt again, this time on her left knee. He carried her home and took care of her injure saying nothing more than 'I love you'

(x)

The first time they got intimate was after 10 long months of a healthy relationship. Neither of them were looking for it to happen, but given the chance they wouldn't let it escape.

Jinx wasn't sure about it. Either was Wally, but at least he didn't have to worry about blowing things up unconsciously, according to the sorceress. He promised her he wouldn't let that happen.

He was gentle the whole time, partially because she looked so fragile, he was afraid to really hurt her. It was an unknown feeling for both of them. But although it was painful and rough when they started, it soon became smooth and pleasant.

Waves of pleasure exploded inside Jinx, making her moan his name rather loudly. When she was comfortable with the pace, Wally quickened it. It was difficult not to use super speed when he was about to reach his climax, but he didn't want to be selfish and ruin such a special moment.

If he had used super speed, it would've been over in literally ten seconds.

When it was over, they laid next to each other, their chests rising with heavy breathings "I love you" he said, wrapping his arms around her naked body and bringing it closer to his again. Jinx smiled into his arms.

She fell asleep on his chest before she could reply, but Wally wasn't bothered. Sometimes, words weren't needed with Jinx. He didn't need her to say she loved him to believe it.

He squeezed her waist and kissed the top of her head "I love you" he whispered again, even tho he knew she was fast asleep "I love you"