Family (Flinx)

A little too short for my taste... I hope you like it :P

I post all my stories on my tumblr btw: gema-vlogs <3

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jinx groaned. That sound again. She didn't mind it during the day; she liked calming her child down. But at 2am? She wasn't a fan of crying babies.

She felt Wally moving besides her, and she pushed him with her leg "Um..." She mumbled, pink hair all over her face "Wally...go"

Kid Flash didn't answer, he just rolled out of bed and yawned before his wife could feel him talking.

"Hey, you" she heard him say "You woke up, didn't you? You hungry man?"

Jinx squeezed her eyes and hug her pillow tightly. She loved it when Wally talked to their child with that sweet, manly voice she found so sexy.

Jai was just 2 months old, but he looked a lot like his father. His eyes were deep blue and although he didn't have much hair, the little hair he had, it was orange-ish.

She loved the bond they have as a family, and loved spending time with her boys. Jai cried again. Jinx growled. Just not at 2am.

"Let's go find mommy" she heard Wally say, and father and son walked in.

"I told you not to run while holding him" Jinx growled, face still buried on her pillow.

"I didn't even go fast" he whispered. He sat down in bed next to his wife, feeding his son with a baby bottle.

Jai drank from his bottle, eyes closed. Wally looked at him, mesmerized. He still couldn't believe that child was half Jinx half himself.

When Jai finished his bottle and his proud father held him against his chest and clapped his back.

"Is he done?" Jinx asked, turning around and looking at them for the first time.

The sight warmed her heart. She smiled widely "You guys" Wally was holding the baby against his chest. Jai's hand held his father's t-shirt while he slept peacefully.

Wally looked at his son and smiled "He's from my heavy-sleepers-team"

Jinx chuckled "Indeed"

She sat down straight and kissed Wally's neck "I love you two" she whispered.

"I love you too" he whispered back and kissed both Jinx's and Jai's foreheads "So much"