Tattoo

I literally just wrote this in a rush because I wanted to update, I hope it's good enough (: Thanks for the requests, I'm getting amazing ones!

Enjoy <3

_____

He could count with the fingers of one hand the amount of times he had gotten angry. The first time real anger took over him, was when Brother Blood took Jinx away from him and forced her to turn evil again, drugging her and making her commit crimes. He had never been so mad in his entire life, and he made sure everyone knew it. Not even his own Uncle recognised him at the battlefield.

The second time happened a few years later, when Poison Ivvy attacked his elder son, Jai, making him lose his powers of superspeed. If it wasn't for Jinx and many other people holding him back, he would've killed that woman. Screw Batman and his Superheroes don't kill speech.

And the third and last time was now. His younger daughter Iris West was standing under his judgemental gaze, looking at everything but at his parents and her twin brother, who was trying hard not to laugh, but failing.

Her arms were exposed, her cheeks slightly red. She knew they were mad, specially her father, but she had no other choice.

"Dad, let me-" Wally raised a hand, gesturing her to stop talking. She did so.

Silence took over the living room. Wally was looking at the floor thinking, so was Iris. Her mother was sitting next to the arm of the sofa, looking directly at her daughter's face, wondering how in the world she could be so irresponsible. Jai was whipping his tears off with one hand while holding his phone with the other.

They hadn't expected it to go any other way "Let me get this straight" the former Kid Flash finally said, his voice rougher than they had ever heard.

"You've just gotten a tattoo of the name of a boy in your forearm because you're so in love with him, he doesn't deserve any less" his voice was firm, eyes still not looking at her daughter "Am I right?"

Irey took her time, but finally nodded, not before looking at her brother, who shrugged and struggled to contain a laugh again. He was having so much fun with the situation.

"And in case it wasn't bad enough," Wally continued "it happens to be Damian's name, no less"

This time, Iris didn't move. She knew her father didn't like Damian. She still didn't know why he let her date him, or even stand next to him, to start with. She had taken it too far with the tattoo. She had pushed his buttons.

Now, he met her equally bright green eyes "Do you really think you've done the right thing, Iris?" She was scared. His voice didn't show any emotion.

Jai coughed. "Yes" the 15-year-old said "I love him" It looked like she was struggling to let the words fall out of her mouth. Jinx noticed.

Wally pinched the bridge of his nose. Silence remained again until the current Flash suddenly stood up, an angry look on his face. Jinx alarmed "I've had enough" he said, holding Iris's wrist "Im racing us to Gotham. Now"

Irey's face paled. Her eyes widened "Dad, I th-"

"Now" he demanded "Do as I say" But Iris wasn't done yet "Let's talk about this, alright?" She tried to calm him down, although she knew it was in vain.

"Sweetie, please" Jinx looked at her daughter, begging. She couldn't deny it, she had disappointed her. But she didn't want their discussion to go any further. When she saw the look on her mom's face, Iris decided to obey. She jumped on her dad's back, like she used to do when she was little. When she didn't have to face problems like this.