Right Thing

Hello guys! This is Jai/Lian because it's been years.

Enjoy <3

_______

Jai West stood still at the door of the Harper household. He knew Lian wasn't at home. His father had left his side just a second ago, and he already felt the urge to run away. He was vibrating.

Jai sighed and pressed the doorbell, already knowing that Roy was at home. Almost instantly, the archer, the man his father had been friends with his whole life, his girlfriend's father opened the door.

At the sight of Jai, Roy Harper raised an eyebrow "Jai?" He was confused "What brings you here? Lian isn't at home"

The youngest speedster swallowed "I know" his voice was weak. He couldn't let Roy intimidate him so much "I came to talk to you"

The archer didn't like where that was going. Her daughter's boyfriend, wanting to talk to him? Knowing that she wasn't around? Only god knew that Roy was even more nervous than Jai himself.

He invited him to the living room. He kept reminding himself that he was Wally's son, and he was sure his friend would give him the best education. He focused on that.

"What do you want to talk about, Jai?" The redhead asked. The 20-year-old sat on a couch in front of Roy.

The young West dared to look at his eyes, feeling sweat on the back of his neck.

Eventually he couldn't take the pressure anymore and moved his eyes to focus behind the man, eyeing a picture of him and Lian when she was about 5.

Im going to break his heart.

Jai took a deep breath "I want to marry your daughter"

Roy's face expression was null, but he could feel him panicking on the inside. He kinda understood how he felt. His sister and Damian were married and he knew his own father didn't take it exactly well.

"Okay" Roy said, his voice vibrating on his ears.

Jai blinked "O-okay?" He asked again, suddenly mistaking 'okay' with 'no'.

"Yes" the archer confirmed again "You have my blessing"

Jai's eyes opened in shock "Thank you, Mr. Harper"

"I'll have a talk with you another day" he stood up. Jai did as well "Now leave before I change my mind"

Jai nodded, shook his hand and sped off the Harper household without another word.

Roy looked at the picture of baby Lian behind him and smiled "I know this is the right thing to do"

_____

Nice or nah?