Twins

I can't believe I managed to write this today... I hope this doesn't disappoint you, I tried my best.

Enjoy <3

__________

It was a Sunday morning of September when Wally was woken up by a loud scream coming from his now-wife. He sat up abruptly, disoriented.

Jinx's eyes were closed and her face twisted in pain. Her arms were tightly pressed around her stomach, her back arched.

He kneeled next to her immediately "Jinx?! Are you okay, love?" He knew she wasn't, that was a stupid question.

She held his arm and dug her fingernails into his skin "Wally..." She moaned, her vocal chords twisted in pain "It hurts..."

He stood up quickly and went to the other side of the bed "Stay calm, breathe-"

"Ah!" She screamed, tears forming on her cat-like eyes. Wally mentally collapsed. Was she...going into labor?

How long had she been pregnant? 9 months...last week... Wally packed everything she would need in less than 2 seconds and put the bag behind his back.

"I'm taking you to the hospital, alright?" He put one arm behind her back and the other one holding her by the knees. He kissed her temple "Everything's gonna be alright, okay? I'm not going anywhere"

Jinx nodded, her eyes still pressed in pain. She searched for his hand, and calmed down when she finally found it "Wally... I...my water just broke"

He looked down and indeed, he saw a small pool of water in the sheets. He wasn't so calm now. He was going to be a father in just a few hours. They were going to see their babies in just a few hours. He hyperventilated.

"We are going to the hospital" he stated and lifted her up.

"Are you running all the way there?" She asked him, opening an eye to look at his face expression. It was an alarmed one.

"Yes" he said and kissed her lips softly, then whispered "We are going to be parents"

"I know" she smiled, but couldn't focus on anything but the pain she was feeling "Im scared" She closed her eyes as she felt another contraction.

When she opened her eyes again, they were already at the hospital. Wally put her down on the ground, holding her stomach and back.

He asked for a room and Jinx was quickly assigned one in the third floor. She was still uncomfortable and in pain. Wally sat on a chair next to her bed and held her hand.

Her pregnancy had passed way too quickly for him. The nine months had felt like just 2. He suspected both babies were speedsters but then, why wasn't her pregnancy shorter? His aunt had been pregnant for just 5 months.

Maybe their children weren't like him. Maybe he hadn't passed the speedster gene.

As much as Jinx detested the idea, he had always hoped their future children would belong to the speed force. And he still had hope.

"This will calm you down" a nurse said as she injected something on Jinx's back "I'll be right back, dear"

The pink-haired hero groaned and sat straight up on the bed. Wally held her hand "Did you call your family?" She asked him, looking at their intertwined hands.

"Yes, they'll be here soon" Flash said, rubbing her knuckles softly "I called Robin too"

She nodded just when another contraction hit her and made her gasp. She had never experienced such a pain. She had gotten shot once, but not even that hurt as much as contractions did. She thought, if contractions were a super power, not even Superman could fight against that. No kidding.