Chapter 27

The couple of days was Elize was explaining to the her guidance counselor that she wasn't pregnant. She sighed in frustration as she felt she wasn't listening to her.

"Ms. Abigail I'm not pregnant, how do you want me to prove? We could do the tests now cause even if I was pregnant it's 5 weeks now,"

Her guidance counselor looked at her quizzically, wondering. She looked up and down at her. She didn't look any different. She didn't notice any pudge or added weight.

"Alright, we'll do a test during lunch, actually several just in case,"

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me.

"Hypothetically speaking, you weren't pregnant

"I'm not I promise,"

"Okay you're not, why would someone do this to you? Is there something going on?"

"Nothing...I probably did something and someone started a rumor and it just exploded,"

"Do you know who?"

This was her chance this was where she could expose Sarah and then spill her secret when she would show the others that she wasn't pregnant. But...could she actually do that? She could expose Sara though. She would get rid of her by telling her parents bad she would be in the first class plane trip back to the east side. She sighed not knowing what to do.

"No,"

/

Elize smiled as she wiped down Anna-L with the baby wipes. She watched her sleeping baby as she did so. Her and and Anna-M had been sleeping a lot the past few days. She was thankful though, but tonight was a dinner that she wanted to be just her girl and their friends.

Plus this was going to be the day when Karma and Evelyn would see the babies. Then the door bell rang making her exit from her thoughts.

"I'll get it Baby!" Nicki said through the baby monitor. She finished dressing Anna-L and carried her downstairs. She met Nicki taking off Karma's coat and Evelyn held a wine in her hands.

"Look at you two!! You're lucky I'm already taken," Nicki longed her tongue out. Karma ran up to her in her heels and squealed quietly.

"She's beautiful! Wait which one is it?" Elize showed her her sleeping.

"Karma meet Anna-Leah Jacobs-Klutz," she held out her hands but Nicki stopped her.

"Wash your hands first," her artifice fell and she trudged in to the kitchen. Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"I brought--"

"Stole!" Karma interrupted.

"Red wine under my parent's permission

"Yeah right," she finished turning off the tap and grabbing paper towels from the roll.

"Karma shut up! I didn't steal anything, I promise,"

"I trust you Evelyn, so now why don't we go have some. Who designated?"

"She is," she said as Karma walked out wiping her hands on her sweater. She looked up confused.

"I'm what?"

"No drinking tonight for you!" The past her going in the kitchen.

"No fair!" She huffed and held out her hands.

"Anyway let me hold my child,"

"Like you pushed her out?" Elize carefully gave Karma her baby and held her head and pushed it in the corner of her elbow.

"You didn't either," Karma held on tight, rocking her slowly.

"Touché. Well I have to go get ready so brb," she went back up the stairs her room.

Half an hour later the bell rang. Dominique lifted Maria off her boob and pulled up her bra and shirt. She gave her to Elize. She walked to the the door readjusting her bra and opened it.

"Do you know how long we--" she started, but stopped. She stared at Sara and then she felt the tears and she looked away.

"Um what are you, um what are you doing?" She muttered holding the door. Theresa came from behind her and smiled.

"Hi sweetie I brought wine," she pulled Sara in and kissed Nicki's cheek. They past her and she closed the door, walking past them before they made to the living room.

"You know she can't be--"

"Hello Ladies," Theresa said. Elize smiled looking up from her baby and then got up with Anna-M.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" She punctuated each word with disgust. She was lucky that she had Anna-M in her arms because Elize would have had her on the floor again.

"Why did you bring her?" She turned to Theresa, who moved to sit on the couch. Nicki came through and moved Sara to sit. She tensed up but went where Nicki carried her. Nicki left going to the kitchen.

By then Karma and Evelyn took the girls and left the room going upstairs to their room.

"She's my guest,"

"Theresa you had no right," Dominique heard as she came back with a glass of red wine.
Sara took it not saying anything. Nicki then went to go sit where Elize sat and held held her hand.

"Do you want me to go? Because if she goes, I go, so what's it going to be?" Sara looked at Elize, and Dominique looked at Sara looking at Elize. She looked back at Theresa.

"Fine," she got up, still holding Elize's hand and carried her away. They went down the hall and went in their wine storage room.

"I don't want her here Nicki. I refuse to be there with her,"

"So you want to stay upstairs during our very, very first thanksgiving with each other and the twins just because she's here?" Nicki cupped her face and sighed.

"I will not let that girl ruin my thanksgiving with you and the twins. I refuse that! So we're going to go out there and be polite and enjoy this...together," she pecked kisses on her lips and wrapped her arms around her neck. Elize stood there until Nicki really started to kiss her. She sighed falling in her trap. They came apart.

"Fine,"

****A/N****

Welp Thanksgiving in February. I do hope you like it cause the next part is going to be a little bit crazy xxx