Chapter 21

"Dominique hold on," Elize shouted from the kitchen. They were back in New York for the sixth time this year.  Each month they had to go back for Dominique's check-up. She was officially five months and hormonal.

Elize scooped five chocolate and three vanillas with two bananas, whipped cream, raisins, nuts, sprinkles, a cherry, a pickle and fudge all in one bowl.

"Elize where are you?" she cried.

"Dominique Klutz,patience," she sighed and smiled at the finished disgusting dessert. She went to the bedroom and presented it to her.

"It looks fuckable," she squealed. She kissed her, taking the bowl and started eating it. The headphones were already on her stomach, playing classical music.

"Has it been two hours?" Elize checked the iPod.

"One and a half, now stop worrying, classical music won't hurt her. What we need is some real music. Play Frank Sinatra, but not too loud," she licked the spoon. Elize nodded and switched the song to

She sat in the bed, draping her arm across her face. She was tired and she was ready to go to sleep, but Dominique looked over at her and cupped her face.

"Are you leaving me behind to go to sleep?" She squinted her eyes playfully, finishing up the dessert.

"No-no-no. I'm just resting my eyes," she licked the sides of the bowl. She had finished the vanilla and now she was on to midi g everything together.

"Oh okay well I just needed to ask--" she sat up. Her felt movement in her stomach.

"Shit...what was that?" She laid the bowl on the nightstand. Elize sat up.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Nicki blew a breath and held her stomach.

"I don't know," she whimpered, leaning over. She took the headphones off and threw her legs out of the bed.

"Are you in labor?" It couldn't be she had four more months to go! What if this was the time?

"No, it's just these pains," she squealed. Elize sighed, still worried. She wanted to get up, but Elize pulled her back.

"You shouldn't be on your feet. Here let me check," she came out of the bed and looked directly at her stomach. Nicki threw her head back.

"How can you look--" Elize gasped and she straighten her head. She moved and race to go get her phone from out the front. If she was right then this needed to be recorded.

"What? What? What is it?" She looked at her belly. Elize came back with her phone and she start recording her.

"Is that..." She started to smile and she raised Dominique's shirt up.

"I think they're kicking," just then the babies' legs was hitting against her stomach. They pushed out in every direction and Elize went on recording for three minutes and then she turn the camera on them.

"Our babies are kicking at five months. Proud moms...I love you," she turned to her. Nicki held her face and kissed her.

"I love you too," and then she turned off the camera. She look at her lustfully and bit her lip.