Chapter 7

"So..." Theresa trailed off as they entered the house. "This is a College party,"

"Yep, it looks pretty amateur though. I mean the ones I went to were massive and had a lot more people," She claimed, taking a cup from a guy who was sleeping with it in his hands. She drank it while Theresa looked at her horrified. She thought about the combo.

"Ugh vodka and coke," She threw it on the floor.

  "It's spiked a little more, but not to the point of pissing your pants," She brushed past the teens. Theresa tried to keep up with her.

"Dominique, gross," Nicki looked a her and shrugged her shoulders. They wandered through the party.

Evelyn and Karma looked at Elize. She was totally drunk, so now it was time to go. They looked for Maison, in which they found him doing jelly shots off a random girl.

"Freaking pig," Evelyn replied. Karma took a picture from her phone. "Proof for the break-up tomorrow," They found Elize getting on the table.

"No, no, no, Elize, sweetie, it's time to go," Karma insisted grabbing her hand. Elize yanked it back.

"But I'm having so much--" She vomited and the girls grimaced. "Fun!" She continue coughing the remainder. The people inside cheered. Then the girls found themselves being carried out by two guys. Elize was in there and as they moved, she was getting smaller.

"Elize! Get your fucking dirty hands off us," Karma shouted. "Elize! Elize!" Elize smiled and waved them bye and continued dancing. Karma saw Theresa coming down the stairs where they locked eyes.

"Ms. Alvarez?" No time for that. Karma pointed to the girl on the table and yelled, "Girl on the table! Help her! Help her!" and then the door closed in their faces.

"Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!" They heard. The girls looked at each other and went to go call the cops, trying to get as far away from the party. Theresa looked past the people. She felt Dominique tug on her to follow her.

"So weird I just saw two girls from the school here,"

"Oh come on they're just having fun. Hopefully they get home in time and safe. It's the time when the drunk girl takes her top off...." Dominique inhaled and stared as the drunk girl was... Elize. She was dancing on the table with her hands on the hem of her shirt, readying to take it off. Theresa recognized her.

"Elize," Dominique whimpered.

"Woah that's her! She's curvy! I mean I was a stick, but all of that on a fifteen year old, wow!"

"We can't let her take off her shirt, It'll be the end of her life before she got to even begin it," She saw a guy with a video tape ready to record. She was not going to het this happen. Dominique got angry.

"I got this," Theresa walked to the guy.

"Hey," Dominique heard her say then she saw Theresa punch the guy right in his nose. The camera dropped. Theresa smiled and nodded excitedly with her thumbs up. Dominique smiled at her friend and then went to the DJ. She stole the mike.

"Guys, there's more free vodka out by the pool!" She said like a college girl. Everyone cheered and retreated outside. Elize stomped her feet.