Chapter 15

****Author's note****
Hello, ladies and gentleman, i just wanted to say, thank you guys for 1k views on the story. I'm so honored that you guys like it. I had this story for a year and now publicly showing it has been fun. Oh! Also this is how Dominique would look-----------------^
Okay here's chapter 15!!

Chapter 15

Theresa pulled up to Nicki's house. She put the car in park. She huffed.

"God why am I here?" she asked. She got out of car, but stopping looking to the door. She could see it as slightly.

"What in God's--" she ran to the door and pushed it wide open.

"Dominique! Dominique! Where are you?" She looked through the kitchen. Then she heard it, the moaning. Theresa ran to the bed room, pushing the door open. She gasped in horror as falling to fall.

Her body laid there in blood. All of her short and pants were soaked. Theresa tried to find the injury, but she found two.

Two vertical lines down her wrist.

"No, no, no, no," she wanted to touch her body, but she knew it wasn't safe. So instead, she caressed her face. She felt a pulse when she touch her fingers to her neck.

"Yes," she whispered, grabbing her phone. Dominique fluttered her eyes open. She started to smile, then grimaced, then smiled again.

"What are you doing here?"

"No! You be quiet and hold on... Yes I'd like an ambulance please,"

"Theresa no please,"

"Shut the fuck up," she told her, "yes attempted suicide.... Wrists....yeah verticals..." She took of her flannel and wrapped it around her hands.

"Yes: I'm doing it right now," she said in to the phone. She moved to go get another clothing when she saw panties near her. Nicki looked at her bringing them to her other hand.

"No! They're Elize's, don't use them," Theresa lowered the phone. The operator was still talking to her.

"She was here?" She widen her eyes, "Did she--" her face went from scared to angry in a flash.

"No," She said breathlessly. She fluttered her eyes. She felt the lightheadedness. She rolled to Theresa.

"No don't move," she tried to tell her.

"She hates me... I told her about the blonde. She was so hurt. I broke her heart Theresa when you told me not to, and now she hates me, but I love her," she closed her eyes. Theresa moved and got another piece of fabric to tie her other arm.

Dominique opened her eyes with tears. She rolled on to her back again. They ran on the sides of her cheeks, "Theresa I love her so much..." She trailed off, fluttering her eyes.

"I love you," she said moving her bloody hand to her cheek.

"You don't get to say that, don't say that. People say that when they're about to die and you're not going to die, you know why? Because after this is done, you're going to get Elize back somehow. Think about it. Go on dates, get engaged, get married, have those little cutie-pies running around your feet. Grow old together and..." She trailed off, "so don't you dare say that,"

Dominique smiled, closing her eyes, thinking about it, but she then she went unconscious. Theresa tapped her face.

"Nicki!" She cried.