Chapter 12

Dominique woke up with the headache that made her head feel like fireworks. She sat up, she was naked and...she wasn't alone. A woman was in her bed. She was Blonde, and not Elize, with her make-up still on, and once again not Elize. She looked around her room, clothes everywhere and a strap-on dildo.

"Holy mother-fucking shit!" She murmured, getting out of bed. She ran her hands through her hair, trying to make sense of what the hell was happening right now. She looked at what she had done. She and Elize weren't even broken up; she didn't know what they were, but still, this was cheating on her. Then she heard a knock. She held her head.

"Holy shit," she groaned, grabbing a large flannel shirt on her dirty pile. She walked to the door, combing her hair back. 'How could this get any-'

"Good morning you horny bitch," Theresa strolled in with two cups of Starbucks.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"See I knew if I left you overnight, your senses would come back," she closed the door, her nerves made her shake.

"And why are you still in pajamas, we have work remember? Tuesday morning?" She explained, walking over the couch and sitting on the arm rest.

"I can't today. I have a headache out of this world," she looked between her bedroom and her.

"Nothing Advil or Aleve or one of those things to perk you up. You don't have to time to shower so just go put on clothes and pour the perfume on," she looked at her, looking back at her bed room.

"What's going on? Why are you looking back to your bedroom?" She gasped and smiled.

"Is Elize in there?" The bomb in her stomach dropped. She jumped up and started to walk. Dominique came in her way.

"No! She's not dressed,"

"God, I've seen her in her underwear, and I've seen her worst, she's probably dressed by now anyway. Knowing you morning sex is a big thing," she pushed part her and opened the door.

"Theresa, no!" And then Theresa stood there anticipating a naked Elize, but instead she saw the strange naked blonde picking up her clothes. The blond smiled.

"Good morning," Theresa looked back between the woman and Dominique multiple times. She started to laugh. Slowly. She walked in the room and laughed more.

"So I left you for a day. No! Just some hours," she continued, "and you have a 5'7 blonde in this house, in your bed, instead of 5'5 girl whose suppose to be the love of your life!" she shouted.

"You're in some deep shit Dominique Klutz. Some very fucking deep shit with Elize. Your ass isn't even mines, it's Elize when she hears this shit. You're so deep in this shit that you're drowning in it! And your ass is still naked and in front of me!" She turned, shouting at the blonde.

"You better get your ass out of this house or so help me, I will put a bullet through your head. Now Go!" The blonde picked up her clothes and ran past her. Dominique held her head. More firecrackers sparked.

"So...you'll call me right," she said stopping by Nicki. Theresa did a double take and went in the bathroom.

"You must have not heard of what I said!" She raised the gun in her hand and shot the roof. She screamed, leaving her and Dominique, cringed and screamed as well. She looked at Theresa.