Chapter 45

"We need to get her there!" The doctor shouted. Elize cried, holding Dominique's hand. She wiped her tears and ran with them, keeping up. They pushed her into the emergency room. Some nurses got ready, while one held Elize back. Their hands slipped out and Elize fought against her.

"NO!" She pushed past.

"You're not keeping me away from her! I refuse to leave!"

"Miss you have to go!"

"NO! I missed my children's birth. Last time you people almost let her died! I'm staying here with her!"

"If you're not in any relations with her you have to leave,"

"I'm her fiancée!"

"She's crashing! Get her out of here! I don't care if you're the girlfriend, fiancée, wife! You need to leave!"

"Elize!" Theresa said coming to the door, but another nurse blocked her.

"Theresa I'm not leaving her,"

"You don't have any choice," Theresa said, looking at her sorry.

"I'm sorry to take you away," the security grabbed her and began to leave the room. She thrashed in his arms, crying out for Dominique.

"NO! Let me stay!" She cried, pleading, but when she realized that they weren't listening she grew angry.

"If she dies! I'm going to kill sue you people! If she dies, I will kill you!" Theresa watched as the security led her away around the corner to where the girls were. She went back soft and shouted.

"please don't let her die!" Her voice broke.

/

Theresa stared into space with blood on her hand and she didn't want to look down because if she did, she was going to explode. Her eye twitched, her tears swelling up again.

All of them had her blood on their hands.

Jo cried, rocking Evelyn in her arms and removing tears every couple of seconds, alternating hands, but also trying to keep a hold of her. Evelyn sobbed looking at her hands. They trembled in her lap and she tried to stop them, but she couldn't.

The nurse came out front and saw the sight of them. She sighed and went to Elize.

"Elize," she called coming in the room. Elize was sedated and sleeping on the bed. After could not being controlled, they drugged her to calm down. Everyone looked up and saw Jessie and stood up at the same time. Jessie saw Elize sleeping.

"What's up with her, is her awake?"

"I'm sorry but you're not relatives,"

"Don't tell us Jack, you conniving little--" Jo started to advance towards her, but the others held her back. Jessie flinched, stepping back.

"You and your dicks of doctors and nurses told Elize that she couldn't be there even when she specified that she was Dominique's fiancée. She's marrying her for Christ's sake! And yet you people still send her out. So don't tell us shit! We're staying, we're relatives and if I have to fight you, I will!"

"Jessie...that your name?" Evelyn asked. She nodded. Evelyn walked forward and looked her dead in the eyes.

"Tell us her status right now or so help me, you and your wife will be out of here as soon as Elize wakes up," Jessie gulped and nodded.