me too

part two of 'sparring session gone wrong'

phil (and wilbur and tommy) confront techno about his incident

same ages as before
phil: 26
techno: 16
wilbur: 15
tommy: 7

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

as techno sat up in his cherry blossom colored bed, he blinked a couple of times as silence washed over the moderately sized room.

his ear flicked and he rubbed his eyes, slowly bringing his knees to his chest in nervousness. "did you have an okay nap, tech? you feel alright?" phil asked, speakimg before tommy could yell his concerns.

technos eyes snapped up to phil and then they darted to his hands. he shrugged lightly, mumbling an unsure answer. phil nodded and looked at the sheets of the youngers bed.

"well, are you alright staying in here with tommy and wilbur? im going to go fix up some soup for you." he asked, moving to stand cautiously.

techno hummed an agreement and phil slowly walked out of the room, leaving a small crack in the door so itd be easy to get in again. wilbur crossed his legs and folded his arms, looking at a random wall.

tommy grinned and his eyes shown with happiness and slight worry. "techie, are you okay!? i was so sad to see you and wilby like that!" he shouted, lifting himself on his bruised knees, gripping technos covers.

techno smiled slightly and nodded, giving tommy a gentle squeeze on his covered shoulder. tommy grinned wide and hugged his adoptive older brother, giggling into the embrace.

techno smiled and exhaled out of his nose, accepting the warm hug gratefully. wilbur sat still, watching the scene unfold, and fiddled with his cut fingers.

the other two pulled apart, and phil came back, a small tray holding a bowl of soup, a glass cup of water, some utensils, crackers, and a napkin.

he set it on technos bedside table and smiled at the three boys. he sat in his original spot and sighed, adjusting his position to get comfortable.

techno eyed the soup and he slowly inched to the edge of his bed to grab the tray. as he slowly and carefully began to eat, wilbur bit his lip. he really wanted to know what happened with the older.

and ad if phil read his mind, after techno ate all his crackers, drank half of his water, and most of his soup, and put it aside, he asked wilburs nagging question.

"okay, techno. i want to know what happened before you acted. of course, you dont have to answer just yet, but i really need to know." phil said, reassuringly.

techno gripped his covers and he quickly moved back to the middle of his bed and pulled the pink, heavy material over his lap. he bit his lip that was littered in small, almost healed cuts as he pondered phils question.

he sighed reluctantly and nodded to the winged man. "to answer your... uh, question..." he started, swallowing. "i really dont know." he said. as no one said anything he quickly continued.

"i think i heard something, someone. well, more than one person, if thats what it was. i, admittedly, have been hearing small, barely audible whispers over the month, but i thought it was nothing important.

"but, when wilbur was on the ground, they got louder. i- i could hear them much clearer, and it was... i was scared." techno explained, hugging himself. phil gave him an empathetic look, eyebrows furrowing lightly.

"i see, techno. i think i know whats happening with you." he said, with a sense of finality dancing around it. he glanced at tommy and wilbur, and the latter got the message, grabbing tommys hand and quickly dragging him out of the room.

as the door clicked shut, phil turned to the pinkette. "ive heard them, too. you arent alone, tech." phil said, voice low, but soft and comforting.

technos eyes glistened with tears as he looked into phils gentle eyes. as phil smiled softly, techno felt some silent tesrs spill out, but he didnt make any noise.

techno pulled his father into a quick hug, pulling away awkwardly. phil only smiled wider. "since you acted on what they said, i want to know what they told you."

before techno opened his mouth, phil raised a calloused hand slowly. "ill tell you what mine say, first, okay?" he asked, smile softening. techno nodded and his tense shoulders relaxed.

"mine say quite violent things like, killza, kill them, they deserve it- things like that." he explained, smile wavering, eyes slowly looking down. techno frowned.

phil immediately looked back up when techno started talking. "mine say stuff like that, too. but, its more... like an offering kind of thing?" techno explained, confusion in his tone.

phil allowed him to keep going. "um, they say, 'blood for the blood god', 'skulls for the skull throne', 'e'??? i- do yours say random stuff like 'e'?" the piglin asked, head tilting to the side.

phil nodded, chuckling. the two talked about their voices, and eventually they heard impatient knocks on the door. "are you guys done talking yet?" that wad tommy.

phil laughed and said, "yes, son. come on in." the door snapped open and the youngest two came stomping in. they sat down, smiles on their faces. "techno, are you comfortable talking to them about it now?" phil asked.

techno shook his head, and the older nodded. "okay, well ill be here to tell them with you, alright?" techno nodded and tommy redirected the conversation.