sleeping

🌙

Tw: mention of being drugged, theres a smiley face at the end

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

They were huddled together, breaths slow and steady. Their chests rose and sunk in unison, and the moonlight was the only thing illuminating the room.

Phil was on the left of Techno, shamelessly leaning his whole weight onto him. Wilbur was on his right with Tommy passed out, head on his lap.

The clock had struck midnight, and they, expectedly, still didn't stir.

The fire desperately crackled in front of them, the embers slowly dying. They had forgotten to take it out, but it'd have been fine. There was no chance of the house burning, so they decided it wasn't of much importance.

Every now and then, Techno would snort in his sleep, and for longer periods of time, he'd let out a low, animalistic string of snores. If the others had been awake, they would've surely teased him about it when he woke.

But, they were all unconscious, unmoving aside from their slowly heaving chests and occasional twitches of their fingers. Normally, they would have stayed up until early morning, basking in each other's tired contentedness.

They weren't home. They were trapped, and were unknowingly drugged.

What a shame.

:)