dumb kid

Requested by cyra_nb

Teen techno and Wilbur have to take care of toddler tommy while Phil does to get grcocery

Techno is 13
Wilbur is 12
Tommy is 5

Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

"Alright, boys, I'm off. Be good and make sure Tommy doesn't die, alright? Love you three, I won't be long." Phil said, patting his two oldest children on their heads.

Techno and Wilbur waved goodbye, Tommy chewing on his sleeve. "Love you, too, dad." The brunette spoke, looking down at the youngest who had decided to cling onto his leg.

Phil laughed before heading out the door and closing it behind him. Techno glanced down at the toddler, snorting. "You're doin' all the work. I'm out." He grunted, turning to go up to his room.

Wilbur huffed before grabbing his hand. "But, Techno! I don't wanna be alone with Tommy." He complained, stomping his foot. The pinkette shrugged before walking out of sight.

"Gods, you suck!" The younger shouted, turning his full attention back to his kid brother when Techno didn't respond. Tommy met his eyes, bright blue staring into warm brown.

"You're creepy. Stop staring at me." Wilbur mumbled, flicking the shorter on the forehead. That was a bad idea, because then the blonde started tearing up and his lips began to tremble.

The older's eyes widened and he quickly panicked, brain trying to figure out how to deescalate the situation. He quickly pulled Tommy into a hug and rubbed his back, trying not to make him sob out loud.

"Hey, Toms, it's okay. I'm sorry, I know that probably hurt. I didn't mean to-" He kept muttering out apologies and quick words of comfort to try and get his brother in a better mood. It kind of worked. A little.

The blonde pulled away, surprising Wilbur. "You meanie!" He grumbled, crossing his arms over his puffed out chest. The brunette sighed and reluctantly nodded along, wanting to get back on his little brother's good side.

"I know, Tommy. I'm a big meanie." He agreed, moving to sit down on the couch. When the younger went to move to sit beside him, probably done with his small tantrum, Techno decided to come back downstairs.

"Hey, losers. What're you guys doin'?" He asked, leaning against the doorframe. Wilbur rolled his eyes and was about to answer before Tommy let out his loud babbles.

"Wilby was mean! He hurt my head, Techie!" He exclaimed, rushing over to his oldest brother. The pinkette raised an eyebrow towards Wilbur, chuckling when he groaned and shuffled away, going to his room.

"Well, I suppose it's you and me now, nerd." Techno said, grinning. Tommy smiled and hugged him before taking his hooved hand and leading him over to the couch, pointing to the remote.

"Tv? Sure, I can do that." The taller spoke, reaching for the object. He turned the television on, watching in silent delight as his youngest brother sat beside him on the couch, clapping along to the show's theme song joyfully. Techno hummed, closing his eyes and relaxing against the comfortable fabric of their couch.

About twenty minutes later, Wilbur had come downstairs to see Techno and Tommy resting on each other, both sleeping soundly. He smiled and swiftly slipped beside the pinkette, trying to be as quiet as possible.

As he shifted into a comfortable position, the oldest stirred a bit, Wilbur stiffening slightly. "Mmm, hey, Wil." The other mumbled, tired. The younger nodded to himself and leaned against Techno, smiling wider when the taller put an arm around him.

He closed his eyes and exhaled softly, basking in the nice silence the three created in the living room, dumb kids shows still playing on the TV.

-

When Phil arrived back home, he felt a bit guilty since it had taken a bit longer than he anticipated. He had gotten caught up in a light conflict on his way home, delaying him just a bit.

Though, he was surprised to see his sons laying against each other, sleeping peacefully on their family couch. The immortal smiled warmly. He would join them when he was finished putting the groceries away.