family

lower case intended :)

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

techno had just finished training with a beat punching bag, and sighed, shivering. he put his sword back in its original place and walked out of his cold room and went downstairs to the warmer living room. on the couch sat the oldest, and or the 'parent'. phil noticed techno walk downstairs and looked at him, smiling and patting the spot beside him. techno let a small smile slip and walked carefully towards phil. when he sat down, he felt a warm blanket wrapped around his left shoulder and back. he looked over at phil and saw his warm smile. phil set a hand on techno's head and started petting. techno closed his eyes and leaned into phil's hand. he didnt really know how to feel about the physical affection he was getting since he wasnt used to it yet, but he supposed he enjoyed it. "hey, techno." phil whispered. techno hummed and phil grinned. "im gonna call the other two down and see if they want to cuddle too. do you mind if they join?" phil asked. techno shrugged and moved his head to look up at phil. "i dont really care." he answered softly. phil nodded and yelled for the other two. "wilbur! tommy! come downstairs if youre cold or want to watch movies and cuddle!"

soon enough, wilbur was walking down the steps and sat next to techno. techno grumbled and grabbed the edge of the big blanket and put his arm out, welcoming his adoptive brother. wilbur grinned and joined the two in the blanket. techno's ear flicked and that was a hint that tommy was coming. phil stopped petting techno and as a result, he hummed, slightly annoyed. "aw, does techno like being pet?" wilbur teased. techno's eyes shot open and he tiredly punched wilbur's shoulder. wilbur laughed and continued what phil had started, making techno stop punching. tommy came running down the stairs and came to an abrupt stop, staring at the three adoptive family members cuddling. he noticed the TV was on and phil was browsing netflix movies. he sighed and went to phil's right, where there was a spot left for him. phil saw him come closer and did the same thing techno had done for wilbur with the blanket. tommy happily obliged and immediately got comfortable with phil next to him and the blanket draped over his right shoulder.

"so, what movie do we want to watch?" phil asked. techno grumbled, shrugging. wilbur stopped petting him, resting his hand. "doesnt matter to me." phil turned to tommy. "i dunno. ive been wanting to rewatch willy wonka, the old one, i mean, but ive just been hanging out with tubbo and editing videos and streaming that i havent been able to." tommy said, crossing his arms. phil grinned and nodded, turning his head back to the TV screen, typing the movie tommy was talking about into the search bar. "well then we're watching the old, og willy wonka and the chocolate factory."

when the movie ended, phil looked over to see tommy half asleep, techno was asleep, and wilbur was slowly petting techno's hair with sleepy eyes. phil smiled and closed his eyes, leaning his head back and fell asleep.