championship

requested by aestheticobbsessed :)

there are no trigger warnings but its kind of sad at the beginning

techno is going to the mcc with dream, burren, and michael and when he arrives, he feels a pang of loneliness the whole time and in the middle of it all, the others, mostly dream, comfort techno

the other sleepy bois did go to the mcc in real life, but aesthetic asked it to be where techno felt likw homesick but with his family

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

techno walked out of his room wearing his hair up and wearing his cape, meaning that he was going somewhere. when he got downstairs, he saw phil putting plates of pancakes down on the dining table. "mornin', dad." techno said, stretching. phil lifted his head up and waved at him, grinning. "todays the day, huh?" he asked, walking towards techno. he nodded and sighed, ears drooping slightly. phil notoced and frowned sadly. he pulled techno in to a hug and he quickly hugged back, sighing. "i know its not like im going away forever, but thats what it'll feel like. id even take tommy if he wasnt sick..." techno mumbled, joking at the tommy part. though, it was true. if he wasnt sick, hed be able to take tommy but also phil, since phil was just caring for him. and the reason wilbur isnt going is because yesterday he had a really good song idea and hasnt gotten off it since.

techno was first to pull away, and moved away to sit down at the table. he slowly began to eat. he didnt even have to go right now. it was at 3 pm. it was still 8 am. he sighed and put a piece of his pancake in his mouth, chewing slowly. phil looked at him sadly and quickly walked up the stairs to grab tommy and wilbur, since hed most likely jave to drag both of them downstairs.

when phil came back downstairs, he had tommy slung over his right shoulder and had his hand wrapped firmly around wilburs wrist. "this is so stupid. i can eat later! what if i forget about my song idea completely?!" wilbur shouted, genuinely worried. phil shook his head and put him in the seat next to his own. "you wont forget. it would be impossible to forget something you wrote down a lot about." and with that wilbur went silent. phil smiled, happy he stopped whining. but now he had to take care of tommy. he took the boy off his shoulder and plopped him on the seat right next to techno. then, he moved away and sat down at his own seat, immediately beginning to eat. wilbur sighed and quickly ate, eager to get back to writing his song. techno had been eating the longest but still had more than half a plate of food left to eat.

phil frowned again and brought his hand over technos, squeezing it. "hey, its not until 3. you still have time to spend with us, and its not going to be forever. it will only be three or more hours. youve gone that long without us before, and you can do it again." he reassured. techno looked down. he said nothing. phil sighed and pulled back. techno slowly looked back up and ate. tommy took a sip of his water since he wasnt allowed milk when he was sick, and coughed into his arm as he ate his pancakes. phil chuckled grabbed a strawberry from the small bowl he put in the middle of the table. techno grabbed one as well and went back to eating, averting his eyes from anyone else. wilbur finished and grabbed two strawberries before running out of the kitchen. but just as he walked up the first stair, he yelled, "thanks for breakfast," and ran up the stairs.

when phil finished, he grabbed his and wilburs plate and went to go wash them. techno swallowed his food and stared at his plate. it was almost gone, and he wasnt too full, but he felt nauseous. he figured that was his anxiety getting the best of him, and he slowly put his fork down. he took three deep breaths and took a sip of his milk. tommy turned to him and pat him on the back, sniffling. "i think you'll do great, big man." he said, voice raspier than ever. tommy was next to finish eating, and he walked to the sink with his plate, giving it to phil, who took it and rinsed it off. tommy walked upstairs into his room and started playing games for big boys.