dad

haha techno accidentally calls phil dad

+×+×+×+×+×+×

techno pov

i walk into the living room where tommy and phil are. i want to know what dinner is going to be. when ne notices me come in, he smiled and waves at me. i smile back and give a quick wave. "so, dad, what are we hav-" i completely stopped moving. silence filled the room. did i just do what i think i did? i definitely just called philza minecraft d a d.

fuck. ill never hear the end of this from tommy.

tommy burst out laughing. he was laughing so hard he was crying and was on the floor. i sheepishly looked at phil and he was smiling so wide i thought his face was gonna break. he also had tears in his eyes. he stood and walked over to me. i sighed as he opened his arms. i grinned and hugged him, immediately feeling his arms and wings wrapping around my back. "you have no clue how happy i am right now, son." i felt happy that he called me that. i grinned even wider and i think he noticed my growing happiness. "would you like me to call you son more often?" he said, pulling away, hands staying at my shoulders. i nodded furiously and we hugged again.

soon, wilbur came walking downstairs, phone in hand. "okay, why is tommy laughing so hard-" he stopped, seeing me and phil. his eyebrows raised. "wait why are you guys hugging???" im surprised tommy is still alive, but he spoke up, gasping for air. "techno called- phil- d- DA-D-" and then he dove back into endless laughter. i groaned and shoved my face into phils shoulder. he laughed and hugged me tighter. wilbur chuckled and went to tommy.

third pov

when techno and phil finally stopped hugging, techno wiped a tear from his eye. phil turned to him and laughed. techno also started laughing along with him. wilbur smiled and helped tommy up. "ah, its nice to see them so happy." wilbur whispered to his younger brother. tommy shrugged and nodded. "i guess." wilbur snickered. then he nudged tommy in the chest. "dont lie, youre just as happy as i am." tommy pouted and turned his head to the side, crossing his arms to his chest. "am not!" he yelled, gaining techno and phils attention. they just watched as the two started bickering. phil wrapped an arm around technos shoulder and brought him into a fatherly side hug. "im very happy that you see me as a father." techno grinned. "and im very glad that you see me as your son."

+×+×+×+×+×

WHOLSEOSM