The Great War

"We've been here for quite some time," Cersei snarled at the Dragon Queen

"My apologies," Daenerys said, though Ella knew it was not sincere.

Daenerys looked to Tyrion, giving him a small nod. He stood from his seat and strolled to the middle of the platform.

"Now, we are all facing a unique situation-" he began but was cut off by Euron Greyjoy, the man who destroyed Daenerys' fleet and captured Theon's sister.

"Theon! I have your sister. If you don't submit to me here and now, I'll kill her," the Greyjoy smirked, leaning back into his seat.

Ella glanced to Theon, whose eyes widened at his uncle's words. Tyrion tilted his head and continued. "I think we ought to begin with larger concerns, the ones that brought us all here in the first place."

"And why are you talking? You're the smallest concern here." Euron stood from his seat and sauntered to Tyrion. "They would never let your kind live in the Iron Islands. They'd kill you at birth, for the mercy of the parents."

"Perhaps you ought to sit down," Jaime's voice interrupted Euron's taunting session, though Tyrion didn't seem fazed at all by his words.

"Why?" He questioned his queen's brother. "This is more fun."

"Sit down," Cersei commanded. "Or leave."

The Mountain took a step forward, pulling his sword out of the sheath, just enough to intimidate Euron. Euron reluctantly obeyed his queen and took his seat once more.

"Now that that is out of the way," Tyrion sighed. "We're here to discuss important issues. We are a group of people who do not like each other. If the most recent demonstration has shown, we have suffered at each other's hands and lost people whom we love at each other's hands."

Ella met the eyes of Cersei Lannister. Both women experienced loss, but at the hands of Cersei Lannister. It was because of her that her father and brothers were dead.

"If all we wanted was more of the same," Tyrion contineud, "then there would be no need for this gathering. We are entirely capable of waging war against one another, without meeting face to face."

"So instead we should settle our differences and live together in harmony for the rest of our days?" Cersei's word dripped with sarcasm.

"We all know that'll never happen," Tyrion scoffed.

"Then please tell me why I'm wasting my time with you lot," Cersei huffed. "Why are we here?"

Jon rose from his seat and met Tyrion in the middle of the platform. "This isn't about living in harmony. It's just about living. The same thing is coming for all of us. A general you can't negotiate with, an army who doesn't leave corpses behind on the battlefield. Lord Tyrion told me on the way here that a million people live in this city. They're about to become soldiers in the Army of the Dead if we don't set aside our differences and fight together."