The White Wedding

Ella sat on the edge of Sansa's bed, her hands clasped in her lap

Ella sat on the edge of Sansa's bed, her hands clasped in her lap. Her leg bounced up and down as Sansa pinned the last strand of hair to the base of her head.

"There," Sansa smiled, looking down at her sister's transformation, "you look so beautiful, Ella. And the dress fits you perfectly! I made it ages ago, and it finally gets put to use."

"It surprisingly does fit well. I hope Tormund likes it," Ella turned around, staring into Sansa's eyes brimming with tears. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm not," Sansa blinked away her woes. "I'm incredibly happy for you, dear sister. I truly am. Everything our family has overcome in the past few years, we finally get a happy ending." 

Ella rose from her seat and pulled the red headed beauty into a hug. 

"And if Tormund doesn't like it, we'll just feed him to the dragons," Sansa winked. 

"I'm so nervous," Ella exhaled, crossing her arms across her chest. "What if he decides he doesn't want to marry me? What if we're rushing this? I don't know what I'm going to do if-"

"I promise, sister, that I will personally feed him to Drogon," the brooding voice of Jon broke Ella's panicked state. 

The pair of girls looked to see Jon leaning against the door frame, dressed in his best leather tunic and trousers. His curls were pulled halfway back, much like their father used to style his long locks. Ella swore as each day passed, Jon embodied Eddard Stark more than any of them.

"You look beautiful, Ella," Jon gave Ella a soft smile as he approached his twin. "Father would be so proud of you."

Sansa dismissed herself, allowing the twins a moment alone before the ceremony. She gave Ella one last smile and hug before disappearing down the corridor. 

"If Father were here, do you think he'd be crying?" Ella asked as she wiped a small tear rolling down her cheek. 

"Aye, I do," Jon chuckled. "He always had a soft spot for you."

"Really?" Ella asked curiously. 

"Aye, he did," Jon nodded. "He had a soft spot for each of his girls, but especially for you."

"How do you know?"

"Years of watching him and you interact. It was always different than when how he approached the rest of us," Jon said. "He was gentler with you than everyone else."

Ella's eyes swelled with tears as the corner of her lips curled up. Her heart beat against her chest at Jon's words. Hearing him say that almost made her think he was right there with them. 

"I miss him so much," Ella said. 

"Aye, me too," Jon sighed. 

Ella slid her hand into Jon's for a moment, squeezing his hand before dropping it.