South

The climb down the Wall went smoothly

The climb down the Wall went smoothly. No cutting of ropes and no lives were lost. The raiding party was now hours away from the Wall, resting from the treacherous climb. Ella sat by Ygritte on a log, eating some berries and dried meat, while Jon and Tormund sat a few feet away.

"Most men fuck like dogs," she heard Tormund say. He grunted while his hips thrusted against a canvas bag. "No grace, no skill. A few dozen thrusts and they're done."

Ella's face flushed with redness as she listened to the wildling leader discuss such intimate issues with her brother. Her father never discussed these things with her, and she never had a mother figure to mention these things either. Ella found the topic rather inappropriate, and she did her best to hide her embarrassment. She turned away from the wild haired man and looked to Ygritte, who smiled at the embarrassed girl.

"You don't like love making?" Ygritte asked.

"No," Ella said. "It's not that."

"Fancy little crow like you never find anyone good enough?" She smirked.

Ella's face fell as Ygritte continued. "What, did your lover not please you? A fancy little lady like you must have suitors lined up at your fancy father's castle. What with your silk dresses and pretty hair styles. You must have had lots of fancy lords wanting to make love to ya."

"Actually, I-" Ella was cut off by Tormund calling everyone to leave.

The giant wildling smiled as they ventured further South. Ella pulled her hood over her head, trying to hide her embarrassment that still lingered after her conversation with the wildling girl. Ella fixated her gaze on the ground beneath her as she walked alone. Her mind filled with thoughts of what it felt like to be with a man. She had only seen one man naked before, and she thought about him quite a lot. The way his muscles tensed, his bright blue eyes, his wild red hair. Something about that man drew Ella in. Men where she were from never looked at her, but Tormund looked at her as a normal person. An equal.

Ella's thoughts were interrupted when she bumped into something rather hard. She fell to the ground with a soft thud. Ella looked up to see Tormund towering over small frame. A smile stretched across his face as his blue eyes met the sparkling ones of Ella Snow.

"Aye, you need to watch where you're going little crow," he outstretched his hand to the girl. Ella took his hand and he pulled her to her feet.

"Thank you," she whispered, avoiding his gaze.

She felt his hand slip under her chin and turn her head to him.

"There's no need to thank me girl," He grunted.

Ella nodded her head then walked past Tormund. He grabbed her by the arm and spun her around. His eyes softened slightly as he glanced over the small girl.

"I frighten you, don't I?" He asked in a gruff voice.

"No," she said firmly.

"Then why will you not speak to me?" He asked the girl standing in front of him.

She did not answer him. Ella had no real reason why she did not speak to the wildling man. She was just uncomfortable at his conversation earlier in the day.

"I just think you spoke of vile things earlier," Ella sighed. "Things that are not appropriate."

"Aye, so that's what this is about," Tormund laughed.

"It's not funny, Tormund," the girl sighed. "Forgive me, I'm being foolish. We just never talked about these things where I'm from."

"Your father never taught you about the pleasures of being with someone," Tormund smirked.

Tormund stepped forward, closing the space between himself and Ella. He leaned close to Ella, tucking a piece of black hair behind her ear. He pressed his lips close to her ear and whispered, "I can teach you these things, girl. Better than any pretty lad south of the Wall. I can make ya feel things you've never felt before."

Chills ran down Ella's spine at the words spoken by Tormund Giantsbane. The wildling man pulled away from Ella and laughed. He turned from the girl and joined the rest of the wildlings. Ella's face was warm from the heat in her cheeks. Though she was embarrassed, Ella couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like to be with a man such as Tormund.