⭑ Valentines Day ⭑

Since it's valentines day, I decided to write something for it. So let's not waste time and get going!
Happy valentines day everyone

Kyojuro Rengoku:
This man makes everyday special, but for valentines he'd be super extra and give you all the love you deserve. He thinks this special day makes you even closer and pls, he'd also chose valentines as the perfect day to propose. Kyojuro would take you out for the whole day, showing you around wherever he can. The sunshine honestly spoils you so much (//ω//). "Happy valentines my love" the blonde haired man said to you as he snuggled closer to you. "I wish you a happy valentines too...my sunshine".

Uzui Tengen:
Oh man, he won't hesitate to make it a VERY special day for you. It's clearly important for him to show his love to his love and to his three other wifes as well. Uzui would arrange a nice dinner with all of you and afterwards were the hot springs. He enjoys to have you and the other ladies close to him, since he wouldn't have you all here if he didn't. "What a flamboyant day it was my ladies. I wish you all a flamboyant valentines!" He said and squeezed you all four in a hug.

Iguro Obanai:
In his case, snake man wouldn't really know how to make it special. He's insecure of himself and thinks he'll ruin it. Obanai will give his best to make it special for you and him to enjoy as a couple should. He bought flowers (smol snek Kaburamaru helped) and put them on the table with a letter for you. He organized a small but wonderful place with a magnificent view when the sunsets. He'd guide you blindfolded bc snek man wants to surprise you('꒳').
You were amazed at the beautiful sight, but your most wonderful and handsome view was your lover. Obanai did his best so appreciate it!! "Happy valentines my dear (y/n)" the black haired man said while taking of his bandages to kiss you.

Giyu Tomioka:
He's clueless. That's it. Giyu would have someone to explain to him what the day is meant to be. I can see Shinobu telling him how to treat his partner on this special day. He was completely confused but felt slightly disappointed that he didn't have anything for you. So he started to bake something homemade and got some flowers to make it look nicer. When Giyu showed this to you, it was quite shocking. You'd never imagined he'd remember nor do anything. But you understood that. BUT THIS was a lovely surprise for you and he did put effort in it to try! "Happy valentines Giyu, thank you for this" with that you gave him a soft peck on the cheek as he wrapped his arms around you. "Happy valentines to you too".

Sanemi Shinazugawa:
Where should I start here. He would obviously play like he didn't care and that it's just like any day. It did upset you, but it was his plan to make a special dinner and night walk for you. Of course he smirked when he knew that this worked. This bastard knows how to surprise you EVERY SINGLE TIME. You really could slap him for that. But his sweet gesture was gentle and that he made it with love was just sob sob. "Happy valentines my dear" he kissed your forehead, slowly lifting your head to look at him. "Happy valentines to you too hot bastard".

Gyomei Himejima:
He's precious ok?!!! Gyomei would honestly make it similar to Kyojuro's. Just being with you the whole day makes it special and is dearly precious to him. It will mostly be a day with you to talking and waltzing around. You love to spend days like this with him and to think of it, he puts so much effort in it even though he's blind. HUG HIM HUG HIM HUG HIM PLS!!!! "Happiest valentines my dearest".

Genya Shinazugawa:
Omg precious bean is so embarrassed to ask you out. He KNOWS that this day is special but he can't help but blush just at looking at you. That's when he decided to give you a letter instead, he almost fainted..almost. His older brother helped him here and there and also that he can show his love throughout gestures and not only words. When you met up with him, he was entranced by your beauty. He suddenly was feeling more confident and so he grabbed your hand and went for a walk. It's so cute sjdjdkdkd. "H-happy v-valentines (y/n)" BLUSHESSS
"Happy valentines to you to Genya!"

Tanjiro Kamado & Zenitsu Agatsuma:
I can imagine that these two would have a similar way to spend the day with you. And it both involves a nice dinner. Tanjiro would make sure you feel loved on this certain day and so would Zenitsu. The thunder user would scream at the top of his voice of how wonderful you are. They just know how to take care of a loved one and pls just cuddle and peoper them with kisses!!!

Inosuke Hashibira:
He never heard of it. Inosuke's clueless about it. But Tanjiro and Zenitsu would show him the meaning behind this day. But as we know Inosuke, he'd do it his own way, a bit harsh but he just wants to show you he cares a lot about you. I mean, it's the Inosuke way on how to show you he loves you. He'd probably take you somewhere out in the woods and entertain you. Praise him when he does and he'll hug you so much you can't get away. "Happy whatever this special day is called (mispronounced name)" you giggle and ruffled his hair. "It's valentines day Inosuke!".

🫧yume-chan🫧
hdhdhd its been so many valentines already and here i am writing fanfics still🫣

Old:
I kind of rushed this but it was worth typing it. Rip my fingers sjdjdjf
I do hope you have a wonderful day and treat yourself something good!!!