Tanjiro K.//Overprotective Brother

Tanjiro Kamado x Sanemi's sister! reader
Requested by: @uzuis_824th_wife
(I hope it is okay)
I cringed so hard writing this-

Tanjiro Kamado x Sanemi's sister! readerRequested by: @uzuis_824th_wife (I hope it is okay)I cringed so hard writing this-

You, (Y/N) Shinazugawa, were the younger sister of Sanemi, the wind hashira. It was actually no secret since he followed you around, keeping an eye out for you. You have been the more childish and curious kind of person and liked to get in trouble, while he was aggressive and not nice. He may or may not grown very protective over you, because your the only sister left. He didn't wanted any boys near you and swore to kill them if they did something wrong. It pissed you off to be protected like a baby. Sanemi always caused the same problem every time something happened. He never let it slide or be at once. And when I say never, it means never. Misuri tried to help you as often as she could..but it's like Sanemi knew all your tricks. Kyojuro on the other hand tried to help you too. But it nearly ended up in a fight between him and your brother. It freaked you out.

'Why can't I be left alone?! Damnit you bastard kind of brother!'

That's also when you decide to ask Oyakata-sama for assigning you for a single mission. You pleaded him to not tell Sanemi, or else he'll come find you and not even let you fight properly. In that case, there was no chance to improve yourself as long as he is preventing that. Oyakata-sama nodded and smiled softly at you. „When the next problem comes in, I'll assign you to go alone my child". You thanked him and made your way home. „Oi!! What took you so long? It's past sunrise!". „Yeah yeah..I know that you overprotective bastard". „HUH?!!". As he turned around to yell, you were already back into your bedroom. Laying on your bed, you heard Sanemi going into his room, probably also asleep by now. 'I hope I get a new mission as soon as possible..or else this is going to freak me out completely'

{time skip to where you get the mission}

You walked the streets of a little town and observed every inch, looking for anything strange. It was told that a lot of kids disappeared in this area. Walking further, you spotted Tanjiro?
Dashing through the crowd, you reached him and it really was Tanjiro. „Tanjiro!! Wait up!". He turned around, a surprise expression on his face. „Oh hey (Y/N)-chan! What takes you here?". The both of you walked together as you told why you were here too. Turns out he had the same mission as you. „What a coincidence to meet you here". „Maybe. I asked for this mission to escape my brothers overprotective behavior towards me. He is always watching me..it's getting creepy". Tanjiro nodded, he knew that what Sanemi felt. He has only one sister and he tries to protect her with all he got. „Well then (Y/N)-chan, let's team up and complete these mission together!". His smile made you all tingly and fuzzy, a light blush on your face. „Y-yeah sure!". Giving him a thumbs up you led the way through.

{little time skip cause this lazy ass doesn't know what to write interesting}

„Wait! I smell a scent..blood". With that said, the both of you ran from where it came. „Attack from the left (Y/N)-chan! I'll take the right one!". „OKAY!!".
Parting ways, both of you jumped from different angles towards the demon that had a little girl, who was trying to escape the monsters grip in fear. In no time, Tanjiro sliced the head off, leaving you with the small trembling girl. „It's alright now. We will take you home". Tanjiro grinned and helped you up. The girl seemed to already forget what happened seconds ago, the smiles you both had made the little girl totally feel at ease. Calmed.
Going back to the town, Tanjiro pointed to a young couple who were searching for someone. They had scared expression and asked almost every person they crossed paths with. „Hey, are those your parents?". The small child in your arms looked up, recognizing them immediately. „Tanjiro go get them!". He ran towards the couple and started to explain, afterwards he pointed at you and their little girl. They started crying and thanking you both endlessly for saving their little daughter.

„Good job Tanjiro!". „Thank you, but you did great too!". And again a blush came rising up your face. „Oi!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!". The voice made you and Tanjiro stiff and without hesitation you grabbed his sleeve and ran into a direction. 'Why is he here?! Why now?!'
Tanjiro and you ran into an alleyway and waited till Sanemi passed the way. When he did, you felt such a relief. „Wow he really is a handful to you". „Ugh...it takes my nerves. I hate that! Never am I allowed to be around boys nor my closest friends!". The boy beside you placed the box down he carried and turned fully towards you. „Well I'm happy to help you with that!". He hugged you softly in which you melted completely. He kissed your cheek and before you could respond..the least thing you wanted to happen happened...
„WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER YOU FOREHEAD BOY!!". Pushing Tanjiro to run he soon disappeared (of course he also took Nezuko). Sanemi had no problem taking you out and running after the poor boy who was just like doing northing to you (besides the cheek kiss).

In the end it became a chasing game between the three of you. Tanjiro running away, Sanemi chasing him and you running after your brother and try to stop him from killing Tanjiro.

'Someday he has to accept I will be having a boyfriend!'

~^~^~Author-chan~^~^~
Ik it's crappy somehow but I hope it is okay anyway :3
I will be trying to upload more chapters soon and work also on my oc's so I can introduce them to you!