⭑ Kyojuro ⭑

Headcanon:
Your sister likes Kyojuro and you support her!
Requested by: @whoopie_pie

-It took you awhile to actually figure out her crush on the yound and energetic flame hashira.

-When you did, she was the biggest blushing mess you ever had seen. „Y'know you look like a tomato nee-chan!". „SHUT UP!".

-Ah...these sister fights-

-„You dare tell anybody before I do, I'll cut your throat (Y/N)!".

-And that's when you decided to be sneaky and always found a way to let your sister alone with Kyojuro.

-She is happy about it to be with him as much as she can but she's angry that you're meddling in her personal love life.

-„Okay! Now go tell him or I will personally do that! And I'm sure you would mind a lot if I did cause it's your 'love life'".

-But after much encouragement she finally decided to confess her feelings to Kyojuro.

-And as you have guessed, Kyojuro did have the same mutual feelings for her and of course accepted her.

-Afterwards she was freaking out that she finally had a boyfriend. It sucked to hear her fangirl so much-

-But nevertheless, you were also proud that she managed to not faint-

-Kyojuro was since the first day like a big brother figure to you. He never failed to make you or the others around him smile. And that he also cared so much for others made you even grow closer to him.

-Kyojuro really did love you too and appreciated your presence a lot.

-It sometimes got also annoying that your older sister hung out so much with him but in the end it didn't even bother you since.

-Senjuro was your little buddy and friend. You always helped him out and watched that he was feeling well and good.

-He loves you dearly and doesn't want you to leave. (Since baby owl is afraid to lose loved people-)

-But in the end you do think that your sister deserved all of this and it was great like that. (If anybody mentions what had happened in the manga I'll kill you- It never happened)

-(Okay that was just a joke but okay- I would never do such things, love ya all!)

-Their father might not enjoy the presence from the both of you, but sometimes he wishes he could make it up.

-And of course the person Kyojuro is, will always talk about having a family with her and little baby's. You and Senjuro enjoy that very much.

-Mostly it ends in a fit of laughter

-Your a happy family and thats what matters<3

🫧yume-chan🫧
still love this man so much after now rewriting the book<3