Muzan K.//Don't be afraid

Muzan Kibutsuji x daughter! reader
Slight angst
Requested by @AleBrasil01

Muzan Kibutsuji x daughter! readerSlight angstRequested by @AleBrasil01

You walked through the very richly decorated hallway. And it was silent...very silent, it scared you to the bones. Being Muzan Kibutsuji's daughter and a demon kid wasn't easy. You were a little, small and innocent child which never understood what her father was doing behind her back. It was almost like he forgot about you and left you alone home...

Whenever you wanted to spend time with your father, he ignored you or send you away. „Father...c-can we...-" „Don't disturb me I have work to do and please bother some of the other upper moons and not me, understood?". You always expect this answer and never dared to ask him again...it broke your heart that he was so heartless and cruel. Your small steps came to a stop as noises-no big steps were heard. Soon the shadow of this person came in view and it was- Akaza...
You loved him so much because he cared, played and did a lot if stuff with you, only for your adorable smile. „Ah here you are (Y/N)-chan. I searched the whole estate to find you...let's go to the rest of us". He scooped your small frame up and took you to where the other upper moons were. You were very relieved and happy to be with them, they cared. You let out a low sigh and Akaza put you down.
„Oh (Y/N)-chaaaannn!!! Hello dear how's it going?" Douma's cheerful voice asked. You nodded an 'okay' and hugged him, which he happily returned, always smiling when you did it. Soon Kokushibo approached you while kneeling to your height and ruffling your soft hair. „You know, don't be afraid to come to us when you're feeling lonely or sad. We will welcome you here gladly". Your eyes widened and out of nowhere you hugged him tightly because this meant so so much to you. They all seemed to enjoy your presence as well you theirs. The upper moons were the family you needed and it was enough for you. Daki was the mother that you always needed. She just knew how to look after you, care, play and lots more. She made your hair and clothes, preparing everything you needed. Akaza was like a big brother, Doma like an uncle, Gyutaro an uncle too, Kokushibo was like a 'better' father figure. The rest of the demons you didn't like to approach...they kind of scared you...

That's why you always were by Daki's, Doma's, Akaza's, Kokushibo's and Gyutaro's side, they protected you as something that could break as soon something bad happens. Akaza even wanted to take you away because of Muzan's behavior towards you. It killed him to see such a small thing to be heartbroken. You were about to see if Daki had a new hairstyle idea prepared that both of you could try...but it was all interrupted as the one and only Muzan Kibutsuji entered the room.

Silence, it was like no one was even living here...

„I'd like to have my daughter back. We have some unfinished business". His voice was filled with annoyance and venom. Your small body didn't hesitate, you knew what consequence it meant if you wouldn't. The upper moons eye's all were filled with worries, all of them knew it was complicated...

As you and your father entered his room, he sighed loudly that it made you fall back of fear. „Come here my little girl...". His voice was above a whisper and it made your body move on it's own towards him. Muzan picked you up, placing you on his lap and caressed your soft rouge cheek. „You know I have a lot to do and that it is hard to find time where we can do something together. And on the other side I don't want you to be hurt or involved in my business. Did you understand?". You nodded and smiled at him.

His heart always had a soft spot for his own child that it made him smile to himself. „Don't be afraid...I'll never let somebody hurt you...because I'm your father...and I love you...".

🫧yume-chan🫧
muzan was never my strength😭