⭑ Doma ⭑

Headcanon:
your living with Doma but you still get easily flustered by him (s/o is human in this)
Requested by: @panpan42
I hope it's okay :p

-You have lived with the cult leader Doma for a whole while now. You were always together since he found a big interest in you, something entranced him..something so special about you. He really thinks that someone precious like you, must be protected and be kept alive.

-To be clear: he likes-no loves to tease you. He would casually walk by and give you compliments (sly bastard..). This makes your face heat up of embarrassment every damn time...(poor s/o).
He would only smile like an innocent baby at your shyness and pretend it was nothing. Sometimes you would take of your shoe and hit him with it hard.

-When your alone, he would randomly pop in somewhere, complimenting you once again. Your a poor victim of his endless teasing.

-Doma loves your reactions. He would feel so proud that he still gets you flustered. „Darling~ what are you doing on the ground"-would be his sentence after scaring you. yeah, he definitely memorizes this so well..

-Soon you actually found out that he was doing this on purpose. 'What a teaser..'
So one day you planned on going away for some time, to be on your own, no Doma testing your limits, no teasing. Just you and your peace. He would await your arrival, expecting to be cuddled and showered in kisses. Yet, he was left alone in the hallways standing, as you passed him to your room.

-But if you thought this would make him stop and leave you, oh, you are so wrong. He would immediately climb with you in bed and stroke your hair softly. „Your hair is so soft darling~".
And you would heat up again.

-Let's just say he won't stop doing this to you, ever. He absolutely adores whenever your cheeks turn to a soft red, your eyes sparkling, everything. But he does mean his words, which your oblivious to. Its always a pain for you trying to keep your composure, whatever he does, makes your face heat up.

-No matter how hard you try, this game will be the death of you. But in the end he would spin you around and peck your lips, cheeks and in the sun end your whole face (he's gotta be making it even worse-) and cuddle you tightly.

-Believe it or not he would never leave you alone, and never ever would let anyone fluster you like he does (overprotective WOOP WOOP). The person who does that is not going to be alive till tomorrow..

-Doma loves you wholeheartedly and enjoys that you don't complain about him at all, no matter how annoying he is. „You are such an idiot. Why am I here again?". You sigh and rub your temple. „I'm your idiot and your still here because your my wifey!!". He exclaims while clapping his hands.

-Yep he does love to be like that.

🫧yume-chan🫧
Ughh I love this man!! I'm not quite sure if I wrote his character okay, but I had to do him anyway!!