Mother Spider Demon//I'm scared...

Mother spider demon x fem! reader x Shinobu Kocho
Requested by: @PillowWillowTree
(I apologize for this taking so long)

Mother spider demon x fem! reader x Shinobu KochoRequested by: @PillowWillowTree(I apologize for this taking so long)

It wasn't that long ago when you discovered a certain demon woman that looked rather scared. It surprised you to see such kind of a demon. You saw that there was fear in her eyes, you felt you needed to save her somehow..but saving a demon is against the demon slayer corps...
Still you couldn't let go of that feeling. It's really a sad sight to see innocent people turn into demons and look so scared of others and themselves. You talked about this to your fellow hashira's but they said you were crazy to think that.
'Why don't you just believe me?! Your so mean! All of them were humans!'
You stomped away, crossing paths with Shinobu. „Oh. Hello (Y/N)-chan! What a coincidence to meet you here!". You flashed a smile to her, „Hello Shinobu-chan! Well I was making my way to a special place where I saw something that caught my interest. It makes me worried somehow". She nodded, closing her for a second. „Ah! I understand that and I'd talk to you about it, but I have to make my way with Tomioka-san". You bid goodbye to her, seeing that Giyu arrived and going somewhere with her.

An uneasy feeling filled your mind, your heart started to pound faster and your breath hitched. 'Wait a minute...SHE ISN'T GOING THERE WHERE I THINK SHE IS?!'

{time skip cause I don't know what to write. Apologize again}

Arriving there, you saw a boy with a box, making his way through the woods. „WAIT!!". He turned his head to spot you, a (h/c) hair with (e/c) shining orbs. „There's no time for waiting! A demon is here near and-", you cut him off with a kind smile. „I will be taking over this now, go young boy". Nodding understandably, he dashed off and you walked further were the boy was going to go. And there was a demon, with white long hair, a white kimono and scared eyes. 'It's the woman I saw the last few weeks'. „H-how did you escape my puppets?!". She backed away, clearly afraid. „No don't be afraid of me. I saw you the last few weeks and you seem very different from the demons I have seen so far. I would like to help you..I'm not like the other slayers...". She let her hands fall down, starring you deep in the eyes. They calmed her...
„My, my..isn't it against the rule to do so (Y/N)-chan". You looked into the direction where the voice came from. „I know very well what I do. And I refuse that you hurt her, she seems to me like someone nice..". The spider woman looked shocked yet scared at the same time.

'Why is she so nice and kind to me...? Why is she trying to protect me...?'

The intensive stares between you, the ice hashira and shinobu, the insect hashira was getting nerve wrecking.
Sheathing out your sword, you went to stand in front if the demon spider, „I will take her away from here and help her to get back to human. I feel that she deserved better than this life she has now. Please understand this Shinobu-chan, and help". The purple eyed woman stared up and down the both of you, sighing annoyingly. „It's your fault then if she does something she shouldn't". She smiled and disappeared in the dark. „Well, it's your choice and decision. Would you come with me so I can save you or would you like to live in fear forever until someone cuts off your head?". Giving her a comforting smile. The demon woman slowly stretched her hand out to you but then stopped suddenly. „I-I'm...scared..what if he finds me..a-and kills me..". You toon her hand in yours, in which she kinda flinched and then relaxed. „No one is going to hurt you as long as I take care of you. You'll be safe by my side". She stood completely up and slowly followed you, glancing every so often back to see if Rui or 'father' were watching...but they didn't.

{time skip again}

It was now nearly one year after you saved the spider demon lady. Eventually in that time the others warmed up to her since she really was nice and just scared of being hurt by the fake family. Shinobu did accepted her as the last one, but she do was surprised at your skills of how you took care of such kind of demons.
All of you were having a good time and the spider demon woman was finally happy again, safe and loved. It was a miracle of how easy she resisted to kill and actually came out as a very loving and caring person.
————
The demon woman stared at your calm sleeping face, a smile coming across her face. „Thank you so much for all you did to me. It shows me how precious life is again. It warms my heart that you risked so much for me...I am so thankful for that...". She whispered, tucking you in a blanket. Afterwards she went into her room and smiled happily.

~^~^~Author-chan~^~^~
It wasn't one of the best stories, but I do like how this turned out.
Next up in the one shots is sunshine boy again!!