⭑ Susamaru ⭑

Headcanon:
Susamaru is really clingy/cuddly with you and gets easily a bit possessive over you..
Requested by: @whoopie_pie

-Let me tell you, this girl could cuddle you endlessly. She just loves hugs and yours are the best.

-That's why she loves spending half of her time in your arms.

-Susamaru will constantly make sure your feeling alright and not uncomfortable. She hates to see you sad.

-When you don't want to cuddle her m, ask her to play ball with you and she'll rush outside in a second.

-You find that really cute and funny. She loves playing it with you since Yahaba doesn't want to. You can't believe he denies a friendly offer.

-You play with her ball till the sun starts going up. She is mad at this and will pout. Complaining is what you hear the next (probably) two hours.

-That changes when you hug her. Susamaru will forget what happened and cuddle you back.

-Since she is so protective, she'll get easily angry when someone dares to hurt you.

-Basically will scream to not touch you. Your only belonging to her..

-But not in a way she'd hurt you, it's understandable that she is like that. This is something you like about her and after that when she pouts till cuddle time.

-Susamaru would even not let Yahaba near you, she doesn't want him to touch you or be too near. She feels like that you may leave her, which you respond with a sweet cheek kiss.

-This girl does love you for sure:(

-If you are not around and she has to stay alone...well this poor girl will be sad till she thinks of your smiling face, which in some way comforts her.

-After getting home she will much be jumping on you. „I missed you so so so so so much (Y/N)!!!".

-You know which kind of hugs she likes? No? Well she enjoys teddy bear hugs, from behind hugs, etc.

-She is just the big spoon with you.

-Giggling for unnecessary reasons? Yeah a lot. Getting on Yahaba's nerves? Yes. But what stops you from having fun? Nothing! (Poor Yahaba)

-Anyway she is precious and only wanting to make you happy and feel safe

🫧yume-chan🫧
I really adore Susamaru:((