⭑ Sanemi ⭑

Headcanon:
Your Sanemi's s/o, but you get turned into a demon. You don't attack any humans (just like Nezuko) because you feel that this is wrong
Requested by: @your-soft-weeb

-He is actually totally shocked about the news. Well..inside himself he's screaming, but he can't let it out.

-When the Kakushi bring you back, he is the first one to see you. I mean your his s/o after all. But as expected...you lost your memory as you became a demon.

-Sanemi knew you couldn't stand demons, but getting yourself in this situation didn't help it either.

-He cut his flesh to see if you would attack or anything, since the Kakushi didn't find blood or bodies.

-Well Sanemi was happy you didn't attack anyone...yet...you were sure something was familiar with all of their faces. It was difficult to remember who was who.

-You eventually learned everyone's name again and regained a bit of memories. Sanemi on the other hand wasn't sure about this situation. He would occasionally cut his arm, so blood could reach your smelling senses.

-You just had a disgusted look on your face. 'Is he ticking normal or does he think I'm stupid'

-He wouldn't just give up yet. I'll tell you he had eventually given up since he saw you really didn't attack anyone. You reminded him of Tanjiro and his sister and how he protects her.

-And so he did. He felt like he needed to make sure your safe. For you he would have done anything.

-„I'm still sorry..for not..protecting you..". Your heart would always shatter into pieces at his words. „No don't be. I was foolish and didn't pay attention. It's all my fault Sanemi". Expect him to have break downs.

-You would calm him whenever you can and make sure to give him some ohagi.

-You may not remember quite every memory...but he was something-no someone important to your life.

-Sanemi would finally accept Tanjiro's help and so both of them will look for a cure to heal you and Nezuko.

-Constantly will be by your side and give you sweet potatoes. He just found out that besides sleeping you get energy from them.

-He teases you a lot because of that...

-But you know, he still loves you. No matter what he will save you-it's a promise he made for himself.

-Oh and be prepared to learn a lot of cussing. He knew your innocent and took advantage to learn you some new 'words'
(Wow how nice of him)

-Once your human and will find out what he did, well he better be off running away.

🫧yume-chan🫧
I hope that this was okay and somehow what you expected:)
I try my best and improve to write his character good!!