Muichiro T.// Not so scary

Muichiro Tokito x scary! fem reader
Requested by : @Kpop_Trash76
It's fluffy ofc💖

Muichiro Tokito x scary! fem readerRequested by : @Kpop_Trash76It's fluffy ofc💖

Muichiro wandered around the flower fields, enjoying the nice and fresh spring. But there still was something that didn't got out of his head. 'What was bothering me again? I think it was something important'

He went on till he saw a girl with messy (h/c) that almost faded into a black shade. She had her back turned against him, glaring at every member of the corps who came near her way. It was usual for her to be like that...intimidating. Even the wind hashira respected her, though she is younger than him. Muichiro wondered quite often why you were so harsh and cold to everyone that even stepped to close in your comfort zone. The only people that this girl respects are Gyomei and Oyakata-sama. Why? Nobody knew that so surely. Maybe it was because the stone hashira saved you and Oyakata let you stay here. But those were just theories. You turned slowly around, eying the mist hashira. Scoffing, you slumped away from him...but he followed. He needed to know what was going on. Muichiro knew that somehow in between there would be a nice girl behind that cold and harsh one.

The boy approached your sitting form by the river, staring at you till he sat down. The silence felt great, the wind could be heard and birds chirping. It was relaxing till the shadow hashira glared at the mint eyed boy. „You know bothering people is a crime and rude Tokito!". He himself shuddered at your venomous voice. „I'm wondering about things". The girl seemed interested and nodded for him to continue. (To make it clear: it is very hard to even get (Y/N) to talk or have a real conversation, so Muichiro was shocked) „Why do you keep your feelings inside yourself". He said while gazing the clouds pass by. „And why would you care?! I don't need my damn feelings disturb me...". Your voice got softer the more time passed, and the mist hashira felt for once really comfortable around you. „So would you mind telling me why your acting like that?". You chocked on your saliva and sighed eventually. „It's a long story, but I'll cut it short. I lost all my family to a demon and I got pretty bad injured by him...it still hurts. And when he was about to kill me, Gyomei-san saved me. And for that I am very glad. And Oyakata-sama recruited me when Gyomei brought my fragile self here".

„And what happened then to you?". 'Wow he really is curious about my past'
„Well, I told myself to get rid of my fragile part, so I started to get emotionless and went immune to pain... I wasn't always like that". Muichiro hugged you of a sudden, which in that case surprised you. Nobody even tried to touch you, not even a handshake.
„Don't worry, I will be your friend and help you regain whatever you need". He responded with a small smile, that made you smile too. How long has it been that you have smiled? Years? Well he was proud that he opened up the shadow hashira and got to see a side of her that was completely new.

After some more time you laughed with him at his lazy jokes.
„You know what (Y/N)-chan? You really are not so scary when people get to know you. Smile more and you will see how everything will change".

...You smiled, happily that someone did care and saved you...

~^~^~Author-chan~^~^~
This was some time ago requested and I'm really sorry that it took so long😖
But enjoy bby Mui here💙