Chapter 5

Storm's POV

"Amazing job Storm! We are done!" The photographer said. I and the whole crew clapped as I smiled.

"Thank you so much! And thank you to all of you as well" I smiled at them. I forgot how much fun this was. Man I love my job!

"It's great to have you back in business Mrs.Christopher, you were missed" One of the crew members says as I walked to my chair that had my name on it.

"Thank you, I missed all of you" I said to him and he laughed with me.

"You definitely enjoyed yourself up there" Annie says to me with a smile on her face.

"I did. I forgot how happy I was while doing this. I missed doing what I love" I said to her. The smile on my face could not be wiped away.

"I'm happy to hear you're happy. Here's you phone by the way, Saweetie messaged you" she says. I grabbed it from her and looked at my phone. I immediately rolled my eyes as I looked at her message.

"What did she say?" Annie asked.

"She wants me to log into my Instagram and repost the video Fashion Nova made of me at the beginning of my shoot" I said to her. The social media manager was taking behind the scenes videos and photos of me and she wanted me to repost it.

"Do it Storm, what could go wrong?" She says. I sighed before clicking onto Instagram. I slowly type in my username and password. Before hitting enter, Josh's name pops up and I see he's calling me. Oh thank you.

"Hi baby" I said as I brought the phone to my ear.

"Hi baby, what are you doing right now?" He asks me. I looked around and bit my lip. He's going to be mad at me. Eh who cares!

"Uhhh at a shoot...." I said and I heard him groan. Here we go.

"You don't listen to me Storm. At all"

"I told you I wasn't going to sit on my ass everyday Josh. Do I look like a house wife to you?" I asked him. What did he really think I was supposed to do?

"No but I wanted you to be mentally stable before you start working again. You're not and the outcome of all of this isn't going to be good" He says.

"Josh I'm ok-"

"No Storm you're not. After Melo passed away you haven't been yourself, and you still aren't yourself today. If someone asks a small question like how are you, you can't even answer!" He yelled. Ok that hurt...

"You didn't have to-" He cuts me off again.

"I'm not done Storm. You haven't even let yourself accept the fact that Melo is gone. You let everyone tag team on you over this situation and made you go into hiding. You became depressed over it. And now you're just ok? You're better? Bullshit"

"You didn't have to yell" I said as I closed my eyes as the tears wanted to fall. I guess the smile on my face can be wiped away...

"I'm sorry Storm I-" He starts but I cut him off.

"No Josh. It's ok, you're right. I guess I'm not ready for any of this and I should just climb back into the hole I was in for the last two years" I said as I wiped my eyes. Storm, you can't cry.

"Baby I didn't mean it like that" He says sighing.

"No it's ok, I know what you meant. But Uh listen, I'll see you at home later ok? Or maybe not since you haven't been home or called me once. Bye Josh" I said before hanging up. I breathed in and out before covering my face with my hands. He just ruined my whole mood.