Chapter 12

Hey y'all, talk to me. How was y'all's day so far?

Storm's POV

After Josh told me about Cali being the kids mom, I had to leave the store. So many emotions were running through my head, I didn't wanna cause a scene in my store. Before I left I made sure to greet the customers and have conversation with anyone who wanted to have conversation with me. I loved how kind and understanding they were to me so I gave everyone 25% off of their purchases. Felt pretty good to do that.

After that, Josh and I drove home in silence. I didn't know whether to be mad at him, upset, or happy that she wanted to see her kids. I think I'm all three. I was also debating if I should tell him about that bracelet that Melo got me. Mmm I'll think about it. Also, in that small pink bag was a new iPhone. He got me a new phone since he broke my last one. Now we were home and the kids were still at school. Peyton went to go run some errands and brought Chelsey and LJ along with her. So we are home alone.

"Are you going to say something?" Josh asks as he walked into the living room with a smoothie in his hand. He wanted to stop to get one so badly. Him and these damn smoothies.

"I don't know what to say Josh" I said looking down. He walks over and takes a seat beside me.

"Well, how do you feel?" He asks.

"I don't know if I should be mad at you, or be upset, or be happy" I said to him.

"Mad? Why would you be mad at me?" He asks.

"Because you lied and hid this from me for weeks. I was really thinking you cheated on me and had the nerve to have that women around our kids" I said looking at him.

"You're right, I guess you can be mad at me. Storm I'd never disrespect you like that" He says sighing.

"Well I know that now. If I didn't find out through social media, were you ever gonna tell me?" I ask him.

"Honestly yes, but not anytime soon" He says. I chuckled and looked to the other side of the room.

"Wow Joshua" I mumbled as I rubbed the side of my face.

"I wasn't gonna tell you so soon because I know you don't like Cali. I know you would not let her see her kids Storm" He says. I then turn back to him.

"You're right Josh. I would not let her see them because they are my kids. All of a sudden she wants to play mommy and try and get back into their lives. Miss me with that bullshit Josh" I said standing up. I left him and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. When I turned around, Josh was standing right there. He lifts me up and sits me on the counter.

"I see why you're mad and I apologize Storm. I didn't mean to make you feel like I was trying to do something behind your back" He says and wraps his arms around me.

"I understand your intentions Josh. I just wish you were honest with me. We are married, these are the kind of things we have to be honest about" I said to him, he nods and looks down. I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back. As we hugged, thoughts of Cali came to mind. All I could remember of her is how she treated me and how she wanted Josh so badly. I remember her home situation and what Lola told me as well. I hope her getting better humbled her and made her more respectful of other people. What if she tries to get with Josh again?

"I promise you that you have nothing to worry about. And don't worry about Cali, you have to trust me" He says. It's like he read my mind.

"I trust you and I won't worry about her. But I do wanna talk to her and make sure my kids are safe when they're around her" I said as I pulled away from the hug.