Chapter 56

Lala here! Y'all ain't readyyyy for all of this DRAMA!

Star's POV

"Jalen let's go, we have to leave soon" I whined against his lips.

"No, let's stay here and continuing kissing" He mumbles and starts to kiss me again. I rest my head on his and kiss him slowly. I could be like this forever.

"Can y'all stop making out? Shit!" Ja says in  frustration as he walked into Jalen and I's hotel room. Here we go.

"Ever heard of knocking nigga?" I said rolling my eyes. Ja and I love to get on each other's nerves. That's the kind of friendship we had.

"When I'm entering my boys room I don't gotta knock" He says.

"Well when your boy got his girl around you should try it" I said walking up to him.

"Don't get beat up Star, I'll send your ass back to space" He says and Jalen starts laughing. 

"Ja I got two of your girlfriends PLUS your baby mama on speed dial. Try me" I said to him.

"Shit she got you there" Jalen says and Ja rolls his eyes.

"Man, you ain't have to do me like that Star. I thought you were my dawg" He says rolling his eyes.

"You can't talk your shit and not expect me to say something back Ja" I shrugged laughing. I walk back to Jalen, and sat on his lap.

"Jalen she got your mouth" Ja says and sits on the spinning chair.

"Nah she got more mouth on me. She be keeping me in check" He says and kisses my cheek.

"Period" I said smiling at him. He smiled back at me and we kissed again. Jalen had a bunch of away games which meant I wasn't gonna see him often. I decided to bring my work with me and travel with him and his team so I can be around him more. The news of me not being able to have kids took a toll on him more then me. He really wanted a mini him and I can't really give him that. I felt like being around and just being there for him was important and vice versa.

"Why are y'all always on each other. Doesn't it get annoying?" Ja asks.

"When you're in love with the person it's never annoying" Jalen says starring at me. This is my husband!

"Yea, something you can't relate to" I said to Ja and he kisses his teeth. I then start laughing at him. Jalen's phone then rings, it's the boys calling him.

"Yo pass me my air pods" Jalen says to Ja. He tosses them to him and he puts them in. He then gets in the call.

"Wassup y'all?" He asks them. As I sit in his lap, I look at them talking yet can't hear them.

"She can't hear you" He says. Are they talking about me? 

"Damn Josh, I don't know what to tell you. Caleb is right honestly. I made sure to cut that off quickly before something happens" He says. What are they talking about?

"She's beefing with you Mikey? Why?" He asks. Who's beefing with Mikey.

"Bro don't say the wrong thing. You know these girls don't play" He says.

"Dior shut the fuck up" Jalen says laughing. I rollled my eyes and grabbed my phone and went to Instagram. I clicked on stories and was tapping through until I seen Kai's story. Storm was modeling for Savage X Fenty.

"Oh Storm looks sexy! And she's modeling for Riri? THIS LUCKY BITCH" I said all excited. I looked at Jalen's phone and the boys stopped moving.

"Josh wants to talk you" He says and puts his AirPod in my ear.