Chapter 21

Lala here...What if I told y'all ....Nah I won't say it😆

Josh's POV

"Mmm" Storm mumbled against me. My hands caressed her beautiful brown body as I kissed on her shoulder, to her neck.

"How are you feeling baby?" I asked looking down at her. She had a bright smile on her face. I loved her beautiful smile.

"I'm feeling wonderful, I'm very happy" She says as she turns around. She wraps her arms around me and I look at her.

"I'm glad to hear you're happy" I said to her.

"I'm happy with my family, I'm happy with my job, I'm happy with my life, I'm happy with you" She says and I licked my lips.

"But most importantly, I'm happy with myself" She says.

"I'm so happy that you're happy" I said and lean down. We kiss and I wrap my arms around her.

"Ewww do you guys mind? I just ate" Marcus says as he, Kevin, Lola, and Chelsey walk in. We pulled away and started laughing.

"Is it a crime to kiss my husband in my own house?" Storm asks him turning around.

"No, but if you guys keep at it we might get another sibling. I think the 4 of us is enough" Marcus says and we all laughed.

"Y'all come here" I said waving them all over. They walk up to us and I pick up Chelsey, who put her hands out for me to grab her.

"Ahhh look at you all. My beautiful family" I said as I looked at everyone.

"I prefer handsome" Kevin says causing Storm and I to laugh.

"2 handsome boys" Storm says putting her arms around them.

"I love you guys, so much" I said to them. Storm pecks my lips and the kids smile at me.

"We love you too Josh" Lola says.

"Yea, we wouldn't trade you guys for the world" Kevin says, which made me smile widely. How'd I get so lucky?

I smiled in my sleep as my eyes slowly opened. As I touch the spot beside me, it's empty. What the fuck-

"Storm?" I said as I sat up. She was nowhere to be found. I got up and walked out of our room. I looked around and listened for any sound....it's quiet. Like I'm the only one here. I walked back to our room and grabbed my phone, when it turns on, I see a message from Storm.

Storm❤️💍
Morning baby! So you must be wondering....where am I😅 so um... the girls and I left. We were planning a trip a while ago and I decided now would be a good time to go. With everything going on I just wanted a break, another chance to get away once more. When I get back I promise to clear things up and finally speak on everything. I made sure the kids had breakfast before school and dropped them off myself. And since you have games and practices, Your mom will watch Chelsey for us. Only Kevin and Marcus know where I am and I promise you, they won't tell you😂 you can try and ask, but they won't budge. Please don't be mad that I left without saying anything🥺 I promise to call you later, I love you Gup❤️😘

I read her message twice before groaning. She really left. I was about to answer her message when I heard a knock at my door. I get up and walk downstairs, I open the door and Caleb, Shareef, Shaqir, and Dior walk in.

"Morning Gup" Qir and Dior say as they walked towards my kitchen. Now they're gonna eat all of my food.

"Sup" Caleb says patting my back.